CHAPTER 8

|| WARNING: SWEARING, MENTIONS OF ABUSE ||

PREVIOUSLY:
Y/n went to fix the problem on the board,but when they were coming back, they fainted.

Which shocked me, since they were always healthy and almost never fainted.

{YU'S POV}
I stood up from my chair in panic, but Heather pulled my down and hugged my arm.

"Let go,I need to bring Y/n to the Clinic."

I told her but she replied to me saying.

"But,baby, I'm your girlfriend not her. Besides,did you forget about our condition?"

*Sh¡t! The condition, but who cares? Shes my Bestfriend!* I said in my mind.

I get away from Heather and bring Y/n to the clinic.

{HEATHER'S POV}
*UGH! HOW DARE HE! I THOUGHT I COULD GET HIM ALL TO MYSELF! WE HAD A CONDITION! I guess I'm going to have to punish him*

[TIMESKIP: AFTER SCHOOL]
{YU'S POV}
I met up with Heather later on, knowing what she will do to me, but it was worth it.

[TIMESKIP: AFTER THE PUNISHMENT]
I went home and when I reached my room, I just flopped onto my bed.

"Today was super tiring"

I said to myself.

[TIMESKIP:A FEW MONTHS LATER] {Y/N'S POV}
I have been ignoring Yu, these past few months, cause it's been getting worse and worse.

Now, Ryu and Saeko are babying me cause of this stupid flower disease.
I tell them that it's fine, but they kept insisting.