Chapter 5:

PREVIOUSLY:
After he last I studied a little then fell asleep.

[TIMESKIP TO MORNING]
I woke up and did the original, and went to class just like any other day.

While in class,I thanked my assistant(my kouhai) for taking over for me while I was sick.

After class, I went to the gymnasium to introduce myself.

I knocked then came inside,when I went in ,they all just started at me like I wasn't supposed to be here, which made me feel a little out of place.

"Hi,my name is Y/n,I was supposed to begin taking photos for this club but I felt ill yesterday so here I am now!"

I said,subconsciously,I coughed out a flower and they were all shocked.

"WHAT THE-"

they all said in unison. I realized what happened and before I could say anything they were all crowding me with questions like

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE NURSE?"

"Woah,guys I'm alright,I'm still a little sick,dont worry its not contagious."

I replied as they stood there thinking.

"An introduction please?"

I asked, since I was oblivious, and Ryu never showed me his team before.

"Sawamura Daichi",

"Koushi Suga",

"Azumane Asahi",

"Chikara Ennoshita",

"Shoyo Hinata",

"Tobio Kageyama",

"Tadashi Yamaguchi",

"Kei Tsukishima",

"Kinnoshita",

"Narita"

They all introduced themselves,but who were really familiar were Tobio and little Shoyo so I asked them.

"Shoyo,Tobio,is it alright if I call you that?"

I asked them and they looked shocked so I said

"I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable,its just that I've been using first name basis all my life."

"It's ok Y/n-San!"

Replied all of them.

"As I was saying, Tobio, Shoyo, have you played volleyball in middle school? I feel like I've seen you before."

"You've seen our match?"

They replied in unison,

"Oh, so that's where I've seen you!Shoyo, you're the high jumper aren't you?And Tobio, your sets are amazing!"

They were shocked and now blushing from my compliments to them.

Practice started and I began doing my work, Ryu arrived late as he was given a detention for being late in class earlier, as expected.

Yu arrived late too, he said that he was waiting for his girlfriend, Heather, and believe me just thinking of them together makes me want to vomit and my heart ache.

I still continued my work without any interruptions.

[TIMESKIP: AFTER PRACTICE]

Practice ended and I was on my way home.

When I reached home, I washed up, ate dinner, brushed my teeth, did my homework and went to bed.

Till'next time!
Author-chan/Clari OUT-