CHAPTER 9

PREVIOUSLY:
I have been ignoring Yu,these past few months,cause it's been getting worse and worse. Now,Ryu and Saeko are babying me cause of this stupid flower disease.

[Y/N'S POV]
It been a while since Heather and Yuu,started dating and my disease is getting worse and more worse by the day. Saeko and Ryu reccomend that I get the surgery,but I dont want to. I don't want to get rid of these feelings that Yuu gave me. Its kinda like a reminder of my love for him,though he might not feel the same. I mean,the whole karasuno vb team knows. Should I tell Yuu? Or should I not... I don't know! Dammit,I hate this undecisive feeling... I know he has a girlfriend,but he should atleast know...right? I mean,he is my best friend... UGH- I don't know anymore... *cough cough* "Y/N,Y/N... Y/N?!" "Wha?" I snapped out of my mind,realizing that the teacher had called me. "Are you okay honey? You've been zoned out for one-fourth of the class. Do you want to go to the nurse's office to rest?" The teacher said,I was embarrassed,half of the class was laughing at me. "Uhm,n-no thank you, please continue with the lesson." "Alright then... So to get the square root of x, you should..." The sound was suddenly drowned out of my head,my legs and my mouth were moving on their own. Saying words that I didn't understand. Then,I blacked out,I dont remember anything that happened...

Author's note:

Hey guys! I hope this wasn't too short,I have had a lot of assignments lately,and my mom deleted my wattpad,so now I'm updating this on the website :< Anyways,what do you think happened to you(Y/N)? Will Yuu find out about your disease? Will you die? Are Yuu and Heather going to break up? Is Heather using Yuu? What deal were Yuu and Heather talking about in the last chapter?

Some of those, I will reveal in the next chapter ! ;)

Til' next time!

☀️💗Clari💗☀️ Out-