♡☆ GOOD ENDING 2/2 ☆♡

Previously:
"Its always been my fault isnt it? I'm the reason why my mom and dad fought that night! I'm the reason why they gave me to Ryu and Saeko and now they have to deal with me! My heart is the reason I'm sick right now! I'm always the reason... Its always my fau-"

Continue:
I was cut off by a pair of lips on top of mine. I opened my eyes to see Yuu, with his eyes squeezed shut.

I blushed and closed my eyes, melted into the kiss. It was nothing like when we were in kindergarten. This kiss was soft and full of love.

We pulled away from the kiss, out of breath but wanting more.

We stared into each others eyes, in silence, getting lost in them. Until I broke the silence.

"Yuu?"

"Hmm? You need something cupcake?"

"Yuu, as much as I love you, and whether you love me or not, I'm still gonna have to take the surgery.."

"Wait,, no- why? That's not how it's supposed to work."

I just hugged him, I could hear the frown on his face.

"I know, but it's done enough damage that I still need the surgery-"

"Will you survive?"

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

"I pinky promise that I'll survive the surgery."

I said putting my pinky finger out.

"Alright! Then we can live happily together, right?"

I laughed,

"Yes,, then we can live happily."

[TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE SURGERY]

{Yuu's POV}

As soon as I heard the news, I ran to the hospital. I checked with the head nurse and I found their room.

"Y/N !!" I said wanting to hug them.

"Yuu! The surgery went great!" They said, trying to match my energy.

That's all you guys are gonna get,, I'll probably continue it later on though..
Also thank youu for 11.5k reads :] I appreciate you all <3