"I'm not liking this anymore."

Hello! So it's now back to ghostinnit! I have decided to switch between tommy in the after world and between ghostinnit! Once again thank you for all the support! It means the world to me and I really hope you are all enjoying the story! One more thing if you ever have a idea for this book please tell me! I'm always open to new ideas! Sorry for the long note and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Quackitys POV-

  I knew dream was up to something, tommy always looked terrified around dream. But I never expected him to push tommy to kill himself! HE IS A KID! JOINED THE WARS AT 9 AND DREAM DECIDED TO MINIPULATE HIM!?
I usually decide against this but for once..  I want to see dream dead. And as I look at techno I can tell he is thinking the same. I never thought I would agree with this man.

Ghostinnits POV-

I watch as techno holds the boy in blue up by his collar and yells at him to tell him where dream is. I was frozen in fear. I wish I didn't tell them. I just blurted it out without thinking. When I could finally move my legs again I run to techno and pull on his cape.
"Techno stop it!"
"Tommy no, stop it let me go your being a child!"
He took one hand away from the boy to shove me back. Before I could stand up and yell at him I was sent into a memory. No no no no this one isn't going to be good. I tried to stop it from happening but no mater what I thought it just forced me to go deep into thought.

It was once again like a recap of memories. Sadly most of them were of techno. They shoved me away or turned their shoulder on me. They called me annoying  and a child, and even though I wanted to cry and yell at them to please stop... I would laugh and make a joke about being a "man." I would make jokes to heal the hurt to make myself think they were joking. There was so many memories of techno shoving or yelling at me to stop being a child or to shut up. Alive ghostbur also seemed to love to call me a child. After about 3 minutes straight of getting called a child and getting pushed around I slowly fade out of my memory.

I had tears streaming down my face and I was curled into a ball. I look up and see everyone staring at me. I hated this, I stand up and leave. They can do whatever they want at this point im just tired and so done with seeing these memories! It seems like I can't do anything without getting a memory. I run out of the building and just started running I wasn't thinking I just ran.

I'm not liking this anymore.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Hi! I usually don't put notes at the end but I need a little bit of help! So I'm think that after this book is done (sadly this book will come to a end but not very soon so don't worry!) I want to do another mcyt book so I was think about these 2 ideas,
A road trip book (a road trip with the mcyt)
Insane asylum tommy AU (I think that's a thing)
I know that the story is not over and won't be for a bit of time but im just thinking ahead now I hope you all have a wonderful night or day and just remember that I love you all!! ❤