2

SONG: Arms Tonite, Mother Mother

GEORGE

Some really knew how to make an entrance. Large ball gowns danced the room with men not being able to obviously express their feelings to every single women that walked. I sat around my family with the presidents lovely house hold as well.

Toby paced the back of the stage getting ready for the big moment he would walk on stage and hope the crowd wouldn't start eyeing him.

"He's such a talented young boy!" My mother smiled at the president who wiped his sauce covered face with a napkin.
"He learns from the best of course, that's the next president after all." It was almost like a threat to me as he gave my mother a "my sons better than yours" tone.

"Wow, you should take more lessons from your friend George. Who actually has a plan in life."
"I have a plan in life Dad."
"Then what is it? We paid for your schooling, you refused to go. You don't want to get married to any women we set you up with. So, when will you start to see the real world through a mans eyes?"

He wasn't right, nor was he exactly wrong. I knew what I wanted to do in life, I wanted to complete Wisdom, I wanted to create more. Yet, they couldn't know, or I could kiss this amazing life style goodbye. I couldn't speak to anyone, let alone women who my parents would bluntly introduced me to in the same sentence of introducing marriage.

I remained silent and kept my head down from the elders that waited for an answer.
"Stop embarrassing George you guys, he'll figure it out eventually." My sister stepped in to my saving to then change the subject over to her passions and future of medicine.

I admired my sister truly, yet, she was always in the spotlight. You couldn't blame a boy for wanting to be the centre of attention sometimes but as the youngest child of three older sisters with all wealthy and loving filled lifestyles, all I could physically do is envy them.

"Maybe you could fine yourself a nice looking lady tonight, dance a bit?" She shot me out of my daydream and I nodded for a reply.
"Yeah yeah, I reckon I could give it a try."
"That's what I like to hear." My father smacked my back while rubbing it to sustain the burn.

"Could you possibly fill up my drink love? I would appreciate it so much." The First Lady had asked dangling her drink right in front of me.

The thing was I didn't mind the president, he might've been a bit of a slob but, he did some well rounded things for our community. Maybe not the poor to be exact but the wealthy were thriving. Although for her, she was just naturally lazy and hadn't provided anything for her country aside from some leaked nudes she had sent the governor a while back.

"Of course." Was my reply as I emerged from my seat.
"Lazy." Was my reply when I moved further from the table.

I walked past tables waving back at random people who seemed to act as if they knew me. Their eyes darting my body and nodding with various of others made me self conscious.

I made my way up to the bar to quickly reach over and pour some more sprite from out of the golden tap. I grabbed another cup for myself as I might as well grab a drink while I was here.
"I think you were supposed to wait for the bar tender?" A feminine voice said to me as I pulled away from the bar.

She had piercing blue eyes that met proper with her dark purple dress. I didn't feel any attraction at first but for all I knew was that I was really into blondes.