~ A/N ~

~ AUTHORS NOTE ~                                                                               Hi there! Welcome to Virulence

~ AUTHORS NOTE ~

Hi there! Welcome to Virulence. Thank you for giving this book a chance, I'm so happy you are here.

This fanfiction is one that deals with a plethora of in-depth, triggering, subjects that many people go through or have already experienced during the course of their lives.

Full Disclosure: This is a DARK FANFICTION.

Full Disclosure Part 2: This is also enemies to lovers, with two VERY toxic main characters. There will be character development, but it's not going to happen ten chapters in. I apologize, but I just do not feel that doing that would give this story or these characters justice, at all.

These two main characters have dealt with plethoras of trauma that have shaped their own lives, and heisted their walls up very far. It's going to take awhile to crack them and get to the root, before change can occur. So bear with me, because I promise, it will happen...eventually.

But, who doesn't love a good toxic slow burn? Minus the sexual tension, and teasing, of course, because that happens pretty early on. (All smut, btw, is marked with a *.)

There will be significant pieces of this book structured around the following:

(Trigger Warning)

-Addiction
-Self Harm
-Murder
-Death
- Graphic Violence
-Mentions of Suicide
-Depiction of Mental Illness
-Usage Hard Drugs
-Usage of Alcohol
-In-depth Sexual Situations (With Many Kinks)
-Physical Abuse
-Mental Abuse
-Emotional Abuse

Some Sexual Situations/Kinks May Include: Drug Usage, Toys, Masturbation, Degrading, Praising, Aggressiveness, Threesomes, Teasing, Edging, Name Calling, Choking, Spitting, Biting, Dominance, Submissiveness, Intense Stimulation, Pain/Pleasure, and More. (I will be sure to adjust these as the book continues onward.)

UPDATED SEXUAL KINKS WARNINGS INCLUDE: WEAPONS SUCH AS KNIVES, BDSM, ANAL PLAY, INTENSE DIRTY TALK, & VOYEURIST THEMES.

If any of those are triggers for you, this may be a difficult book for you to read.

I absolutely will not be offended if you do not read this book for these reasons or any other one. I will also be posting resources if anyone is struggling with any of the issues mentioned above or feels triggered when reading this fanfiction.

However, due to the themes of this book, there will be mentions to one/or more of these instances in almost every chapter. Therefore, I want to post a CLEAR trigger warning in the beginning of the book, to bring full awareness to the significance of this story.

I also have a great amount of reading lists under my Wattpad account with softer books with less mentions of these things that may be your cup of tea. (All of those books are incredible as well.)