~ 13 • H ~

Chapter Thirteen - Harry's POV

A/N: Part one of the double update ;) Love you guys.

"It seems we have quite the situation, indeed." The Dean retorts.

Just my fucking luck.

What the hell is Elton doing here? I am so screwed.

I thought that fucker was going to keep his mouth shut, but why else would he be here?

He's definitely going to tell the Dean what happened. You can see his black-eye clear as day.

This is not what I need right now. My parents are already going to kill me. Between the drugs in my room, the domestic thing, and now this? I won't ever hear the end of it.

The Dean clearly sees the angst on my face, because once seated, she turns and makes direct eye contact with me.

That's it. She knows.

"Mr. Branson happened to be in your room, Mr. Styles." She says looking back over to him."This occurred while the Resident Assistants were searching each of your rooms and I just happened to walk in during it. When questioning what Mr. Branson was doing in your dorm, he had said he was waiting for you to help him on a project for class. What's more interesting, though, is that Mr. Brason doesn't have a single class with you. So, naturally I was confused as to why he would be in your room. I didn't think much more of it until he started to walk out of the room and a large bag of white powder fell to the floor." She says, while pulling out a bag of coke.

Wait, what?

Fuck.

Not what I was expecting, but fuck.

That fucker was trying to steal our shit? How did he even get into the room? James must've forgotten to lock it.

Imagine being a drug dealer and not locking your own room...

I mean, I love the kid but he is quite the character sometimes.

The Dean clears her throat before continuing on, "Now, the issue of course I'm having is understanding what was truly the point of Mr. Branson being in your room in the first place. Was Mr. Branson stealing drugs from yours and Mr. Henderson's room, or was he planting it, to try to frame you two? Surely, I'll never be able to know for certain. However, since I'm handing out punishments like candy, he will also be sitting down to receive a repercussion for his presence in your room and the possession of cocaine, as well. Sadly, I can not say if anything that was in your room was actually yours or if it was planted by Mr. Branson due to him being in your room when the search occurred. Therefore, you will only be receiving punishments for the disturbances you caused and the smoking of marijuana."

She then turns to Elton, "Wrong place, wrong time, Mr. Branson." She glares.

He rolls his eyes before shifting them towards me.

I stare back at him with a devious glare. He knows he just created a larger issue between James, him, and myself, and the repercussions from the Dean aren't the only thing he should be concerned about.

Elton goes to sit next to Catherine and I shift my gaze to James. He is looking at me, and I can see he's pissed.

I mean, this works in our favor in some aspects because it was a good amount of cocaine. James' parents are extremely strict and if they knew he even had coke in his room, they'd probably flip shit. Mine are also strict, but my dad snorts coke as much as I do, he's just more concerned about the concept of getting caught and having it be on my transcript.