~ 12 • C ~

Chapter Twelve - Catherine's POV

As we all follow the Dean down the stairs to her office, I try to concentrate on the recent events that transpired and how they all unfolded so quickly. Truly, there are just too many things going through my mind...

First and foremost, my dad is going to kill me if he finds out about this. It's been two days, and to already be in trouble would not be a good look on my part. Usually, I wouldn't care, but his phone call last night was so out of the ordinary that it's making me think about him in a different way than I usually have.

Secondly, how is it that I always get sucked into trouble? I mean, most of the time, I cause it. But, this time, I was simply just an innocent bystander.

Well, an innocent high bystander.

Thirdly, I have got to stop walking in on people having sex, It's getting ridiculous. People around here fuck and suck like rabbits.

Fourthly, Chandler has really good weed. I need to buy some of that.

And, lastly, What the fuck was going on with Harry?

I get he was pissed and ran out earlier. I probably would've done the same thing if someone saw me naked, which, by the way...wow? I hate the kid but I'll give him something, he is packing.

However, when he came back and got in Bre's face like that, I was really taken back. I wasn't surprised that he was angry at her, not even in the slightest. But, I was shocked how quickly it went down.

Despite this though, his actions didn't scare me one bit. I don't get scared of physical violence because I've been so accustomed to it my entire life. What I am interested in, is that letter.

It read, "You Know Too Much."

Sounds pretty simplistic, and I have no idea what he even "knows", but it was something that warranted him basically throwing Bre against the wall. It makes sense to assume that she would've put it in his pants, especially since she had access to them earlier when she was blowing him. But, if he went to the cliffs like he said he did, it just makes me think...

What if it was the same person who followed me last night? What if there is someone in the tunnels, messing with people? Would there be more people they were fucking with? It couldn't only be Harry and I, we have nothing in common. If it was this person It wouldn't just be a weird coincidence, right? I have a hard time believing that things are simply coincidental in general, let alone in a twenty four hour time period.

I'll have to talk to him when we get out of here, unfortunately. He's the only one who knows about what happened with me last night, anyways. Maybe I can try to learn more about what really happened when he was on the beach.

Holy shit, my mind is moving so fast. I'm way too high for this right now.

Suddenly, I'm tranced out of my thoughts as we enter the Dean's office.

It's weird I didn't come in here the other day, when I got to the University with Arthur, but Dean Winslow just gave all the pamphlets to me in the hall and sent me on my way. Maybe she simply reserves this office for meetings or disciplining people? I guess my entrance wasn't really that special. So much for my father's donation.

 So much for my father's donation