~ *25 • C* ~

Chapter Twenty Five - Catherine's POV

T/W: This Chapter Contains Sexual Content. There is also Mention of Police, and Excessive use of power.

I look down at Harry in between my thighs, sprawled on the rock, as he continues to slowly kiss his way up to my center.

"Can you believe this is where we were able to wake up this morning? I mean, the ocean is all around us, the sun is rising...It's purely serene, absolutely beautiful," He looks up at me and grins widely, "I might even have a better view right now than you, though."

I grin lightly, catching on to his drift, and shaking my head at his insinuation.

The cold breeze from the ocean hisses through my uncovered center and I go to clench my thighs together, but he quickly stops me, pulling my legs apart even further before resuming his previous activity of taking in my entirety.

"Too pretty for me to stop looking at, can't have you closing those beautiful thighs before I get another savor of that sweet cunt, darling. Been craving it ever since my fingers got a taste the other day." He chuckles seductively, biting down lightly on my thigh.

I moan in response to his action, the light pain quickly turning to pleasure as he blows on the skin to soothe the marking he left.

He pursues his journey upwards and his tongue dives out once more, as he sucks harshly on the skin of my inner thigh. Every second of his sensual assault I treasure, as he continues to slowly make his way up towards the area I so gravely crave him at.

"Harry, please..." I beg.

"What do you want, beautiful? Tell me. I need you to say it. Be a good girl and use your words, yeah?" He teases, excessively taunting me.

"Please, stop the teasing, just make me come...I'm so sensitive." I cry desperately.

Finally, his warm breath blows over my center, and within an instant, his tongue dives out to lick a long stripe through my cunt. I quiver in response as he repeats his action countless times, before moving back upwards to taunt along my clit.

He sucks gently on my swollen nerve and then moves his tongue around it in consistent circles, abruptly picking up the pace, and then slowing down just as swiftly, making sure to exacerbate the pleasure that is free flowing through my entire body. I cover my mouth to hide the moans that are exuding from me, but he quickly reaches up his hand to pull my own away.

He moves my own hand down to my cunt, and pulls away from me, before looking up at me with his pupils completely blown out and takes in my pleasure filled expression.

"Show me, Catherine." He says, his voice dripping in lust.

"Show you?" I question, completely out of breath.

"Show me how you touched yourself to me," he says, placing his own hands along my fingers, and moving them through my folds.

"I thought you were going to do that...." I tease, yearning for him to resume his actions.

I'm so close.

He smiles, "My tongue is going to be very busy, and so is my left hand, holding you down until you're whimpering and begging for me to stop. I'm going to have you coming over and over again, I'm not going to let up until you're screaming for me to stop. I want the pleasure to take over your entire body, leave you quivering...."

Fuck.

"My right hand, however, is going to be busy doing something else..." He trails off, and as I look down, I see him slide his own hand into his pants and begin to stroke himself as he looks deep into my eyes.