~ 21 • H ~

Chapter Twenty One -Harry's POV

A/N: TW- This Chapter Contains Mentions of Extreme Violence.

Any concerns I had about Elton's intoxication levels were quickly sought away as I take in his walk down the hill, towards the tunnel.

Well, walk was most likely too generous of a term, it was more of a zig zagged venture.

I don't know what he took, but this is going to work in our favor.

We've been waiting for him for just over five minutes, and the adrenaline is rushing through my entire body like a flooded spring.

"Catherrrrinnnnneeee!?" Elton slurs as he continues to get closer.

"Ne-new, gi-girl, where are youuuuu?"

Chandler, James, and I control our laughs as he gets within our vicinity, and I know with just a few more small steps, we will have the perfect opportunity to get ahold of him.

"Huh. This is w-we-weird." Elton says through a hiccup, reaching down to grab his phone.

Elton finally gets within proximity, and I know it's the perfect time for us to make our move.

"It's time, boys." I whisper, reaching down into my bag to grab the duct and quickly ripping a piece off.

Elton makes his way to the base of the tunnel, and swiftly attempts to make eye contact with us, but because it's so dark, he probably can only see a few shadows.

"Who is there?" He asks, his voice finally clearing.

I walk forward, with James and Chandler right behind me, making our presence known.

"We are." I say with a satisfied chuckle.

"Styles? Wha--, What are you doing here? Where's Ca-Catherine?" He asks, confused and clearly not understanding that he's been set up.

"Branson, I hate to break it to you, but Catherine isn't here. She never was, either. It's just us tonight." I say, jolting forward and grabbing onto him.

He steps back, but we're quick to catch up to him.

"But... She texted...Shit. I'm too fucked up to deal with this right now!" He cries in confusion.

I laugh at his comment, holding him back, and taking his phone, placing it in my pocket. I make sure to make a mental note of this, in order to ensure I get into it and delete the messages from Catherine later on.

He tries to fight me off, but his high levels of intoxication are simply no match for both my strength and sobriety. On top of that, I have two other men who are also sober to assist me, and they have just as much determination to thrash out a cold dish of revenge.

"Shhh, Elton. Let's not make this harder than it already has to be, I say, holding him back against the rocks at the base of the tunnel, and pulling out the long strip of duct tape to place over his mouth.

His eyes widen as he realizes that this was clearly a set up, and he begins to thrash and kick even more.

"Hold him back, guys." I say with angst.

James and Chandler each get on either side of Elton, securing his arms while I place the tape over his mouth. He tries to stick his tongue out to stop the tape, but in his action, I take my free hand and swiftly grab onto his exposed tongue, pulling it roughly and making him lunge forward.

"Stop frailing, or you won't have your tongue to use, at all. I told you to not fuck with me, Branson. But, you just couldn't leave us alone, could you?" I say, still holding his tongue and giving it a tense squeeze. "You just had to go fuck with us. Ripping me off with the drugs was one thing. But, you broke into our room, didn't you? You only made it worse at that point. I'm not sure what you were doing, but we didn't appreciate that at all, did we James?" I ask.