18- Muggle George

I awoke with Pansy and Blaise lightly snoring on the floor. It was already afternoon and I was left in the position on the bed where I drifted off. Pansy and Blaise were cuddling on the floor with a blanket wrapped around the both of them. I felt guilty for taking the bed but quickly got over it. I sat up and was about to walk back to my guest room but I heard shouts from down the stairs.

"THAT IS MY CHILD AND HIS FRIENDS! IF I WANT TO SEND THEM TO VISIT THEN I WILL!" Ms. Zabini yelled, likely to Paul.

"YOU WANT THEM TO BE AROUND LUCIOUS?" Paul asked angrily.

"I TRUST THEM! NARCISSA IS LOVELY. Frankly, I have other things to worry about. They leave tomorrow," Ms. Zabini decided.

"Why do you want them to leave so bad?"

"Of course I don't want them to leave! I have things to do though, they can't be present at the time."

"Fine, but I'm taking them to the manor just in case anything happens," Paul replied protectively.

I heard a "hmph" and footsteps coming up the stairs.

I stared blankly at the wall in front of me and imagined what Ms. Zabini was going to say to us. After hearing the yelling, Blaise and Pansy awoke from their nap as well.

"What's going on?" Blaise quickly asked while looking up to me from the floor.

"We're going to Malfoy Manor for Christmas," I replied shortly, still staring absentmindedly at the wall.

"Why?" Pansy questioned.

"I'm not sure, I just heard them arguing and screaming at one another."

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. Seeing Draco won't be that bad though, right? I mean you guys are sort of friends now," Blaise addressed.

"Yes, it won't be too bad," I truthfully responded.

Ms. Zabini's slow footsteps grew louder and louder as she gained ground on Blaise's bedroom. Blaise sat up from the floor and Pansy scrambled over to the desk and pretended to write a letter with Blaise's spare parchment and quill. I sat crisscross in Blaise's bed, waiting to see what happened.

Soft knocks echoed through the room as Blaise's mum arrived on the outskirts of the door.

"Come in," Blaise yelled.

She gently opened the wooden door and Blaise grabbed the velvet piano chair for her to sit in. She gladly took a seat and supported her back with the wall behind her.

"I'm not sure if you guys heard the conversation going on downstairs," she began. "but I have important business to attend to this Christmas and I have you lot all set to stay at Malfoy Manor beginning tomorrow and until you go back at Hogwarts."

We all nodded, confusedly but still understandably at the same time.

"What will you be doing mum?" Blaise asked curiously.

"I cannot inform you as to the important business I will be attending. Just know that I'm safe and you are as well with the Malfoy's."

"My family knows them very well, it won't be a problem staying there," Pansy assured.

"I've never been but I'm sure my parents don't care where I'm at as long as it's not in their household." I shrugged.

"Perfect, you have today to pack and Paul will be taking you tomorrow. They have rooms set up and I've already contacted them about your advent into their home. They have agreed to let you stay and that's settled," she finished.

"Thank you Ms. Zabini," I replied.

"No problem, dear. I suggest you all pack today and get an early start for your departure."