Your daughter texts him (Calum)

So Calum is on tour and some kids at school teased your daughter for her eyes which resemble Calum's. She's upset and here it goes.......
Her name on Calum's phone: Sugar.

Sugar: I HATE YOU... WHY DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR EYES!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH DADDY
Daddy: Awww what happened baby? Tell daddy everything
Sugar: These girls at school started calling me Ching Chong and they didn't stop
I went and asked mom why my eyes are like this and she said because you gave them to me . I DONT WANT THESE EYES. PLEASE TAKE THEM BACK.
Daddy: awwwww my baby girl. Listen what you and I have is special okay? Do you see many people in your school who look like us?
Sugar: No..... In fact I'm the only one in my class.
Daddy: see that's because we are special you and me. So the girls at your school they're making fun of you because they are jealous that they don't look as good as us.
Sugar: ya daddy we are the best.
Daddy: That's my girl :)
Sugar: so mommy is not as special as us?
Daddy: Well she is special baby but we rule. Don't tell her that though.
Sugar: heheheh okay :)
Daddy: You okay now princess?
Sugar: ya daddy I love you and I don't hate you at all :) sorry for saying that before
Daddy: no problem sugar and I love you more.
Sugar: I miss you. when will you be back?
Daddy: just two more weeks. Just two more. Then we'll party only you and me.
Sugar: yayyy what's the time where your at?
Daddy: it's 3:00am baby girl.
Sugar: OMYGOD and I woke you up for such a small thing daddy
Daddy: Baby I will always be there for you no matter where when and how to be very honest if I saw anyone else's name I would ignore it.
Sugar: I love you so much daddy go back to sleep.
Daddy: I will if you promise to Skype me tomorrow.
Sugar: pinky promise. Goodnight :)
Daddy: just one last thing princes tell Mom I love her
Sugar: sure thing daddy. Now sleep.

AN: so I'm writing this new fan fiction called 'single dad' it's a Luke fanfic. Wanna check it out? Please do. I will be eternally great full. Thank you :) if you think it suck and I should quit writing please say so every single impute will be appreciated. Thanks yo.
Byeeeeeeeee.