A year since you died (Ashton)

I'm sorry I killed you :/

Ashyy: Hiii babbbbyyyy :) It's been a year but guess who still loves you? Not me ;)
Ashyy: JK OBVIOUSLY ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Ashyy: today we had band practice but we didn't really practice that much... We kind of had this thing where all of us were talking about our favourite memories with you
Ashyy: I don't know what my favourite memory with you is tbh
All my memories with you are my favourite.
Ashyy: I remember all those keeks we made together I can't help watching them over and over again just to see you smiling again.
Ashyy: Remember the times when I used to teach you how to play my drums and you used always end up breaking something
Ashyy: and I used to pretend to be mad at you. Because you apologising was like the cutest thing ever. And that look on your face :.)
Ashyy: please come back and break my drum set or my drum sticks so that I could pretend to be mad at you and then we could make out in the changing room again and scare luke :)
Ashyy: C'mon you have to agree scared luke is like the funniest thing ever.
Ashyy: comming to think of it Why would Luke always walk in on us? It was his fault.
Ashyy: anyway...... You must be wondering why I call you like every hour almost .. That's because your voicemail is still there and I can't stop hearing your voice. Whenever I feel lonely "hey I'm Y/n please leave a message and I'll get back to you." Makes everything better. I just keep calling you over and over again just to hear your voice.
Ashyy: I hope your happy wherever you are now... Cause I'm not
No matter how hard I try to move on I can't. You were the only thing in my life that I could not do without.
Ashyy: I want you to be here and hold my hand and tell me it's gonna be alright.
Ashyy: I don't want to sleep alone on my side of the bed. I want to wake up seeing your beautiful face next to me. Not to that same old emptiness.
Ashyy: if you come back I would also go shopping with you ,and wait for hours in front of the changing room until you find the right pair of jeans that fit perfectly.
Ashyy: but I know you wouldn't come back..... Your gone forever....
Ashyy: I'm sorry y/n you couldn't get to do all the things you wanted.... I'm sorry it ended so abruptly.
Ashyy: But don't you worry... I will do them for you.
Ashyy: I have already started working on our prank list which we couldn't get to finish.
Ashyy: I have to go Luke keeps calling like every second. That boy needs to learn to do stuff on his own. But if I don't pick up he will freak out. You know how he is.
Ashyy: BUT I LOVEEEE YOU TO THE FARTHEST OBJECT IN SPACE AND BACK AND BEYOND. (jabz_da_exotic_deal )
Ashyy: I'll text you later tonight. Bye..
Ashyy: P.S. I forgot to buy groceries again and I'm eating out again.... look what you've done to me.