"Luke Hates Me." (Ashton)

Ash: Hey babe!!! <3
Y/n: hiii :-)
Ash: wassup?
Y/n: nm getting Hella bored you?
Ash: good. I was on my way to band practice. Get ready I'm picking you up. Then we can go out for lunch.
Y/n: uhhhh no thanks. I'm actually busy. After you finish practice we could go for lunch ya
Ash: what? But you just said your getting bored.
Y/n: well now I am not. I don't like going to your band practices.
Ash: okay you've been saying that a lot lately. Wassup?
Y/n: I just don't like it. I get bored.
Ash: no you loved it. And you know very well we barely practice. Band practice = 40% dancing to weird music 10% vining and keeking that shit 20% getting naked 20%playing weird games luke comes up with and just 5%MUKE and then 5% actual practice. So no chance of getting bored.
Y/n: lol ya that I agree with. :-) But Luke.......
Ash: what about him?
Y/n: he hates me?
Ash:'what? Why do you say that babe?
Y/n: He has stopped talking to me.... He says mean stuff to me all the time. Like really mean stuff.
Ash: what? Luke? Are you sure?
Y/n: ya the other day I was wearing that really hot black dress I have
Ash: ya it is pretty hot ;)
Ash: he said "nice outfit. Did it come with the pole?" In front of everyone!!! I think he also called me fat. And he acts so pissed of all the time when we hang out.
Ash: well if it was someone else I would beat the fuck out of them... But Luke....
Y/n: What the fuck man? Why are you so protective over Luke? He is not as innocent as he looks like! He is so mean to me! And you won't do anything at all?
Ash: no no it's not that. Okay.... Here it goes.... Luke had a HUGE crush on you. It was during that time when we hadn't told them we were dating. He kept telling us how he liked you and shit. One day I got really annoyed and I punched him and told him to back off because you were mine. Looks like that had some bad side affects. Luke Is really sensitive.
Y/n: OMYGOD.... Poor Lukey. We used to best friends. I didn't know he felt this way. WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM?
Ash: so wait this is on me now?
Y/n: YES!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?
Ash: Uhhh I'm sorry I was getting really annoyed....
Y/n: Apologise to him not me...
Luke: ya *pouts* y/n is right!
Ash: Luke??? WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS CHAT?
Luke: that's not the point.
Ash: okay fine I'm sorry luke :( please forgive me.
Luke: I guess it's okay..... But y/n I'm really sorry I was being a bitch
Y/n: awww it's okay lukeeeyyyyy :*
Ash: *coughs*
Luke: talk to me privately :)
Y/n: okay :-)
<Luke has left the group>
<Y/n had left the group>
Ash: okay that's it I'm punching him again.