[FIFTEEN]

Gwen
I sit down next to Gally with my plate. We had some sandwiches, bacon and eggs. It was really good, Frypan is a good cook.

"So.. we start building another room after lunch?" I ask Gally and take a jar with Gally's drink. He nods and takes a bite from his sandwich.

"Yeah. We will probably take a day to do that. It doesn't take really long, but because it's your first time with building a room, it maybe takes a bit longer."

I nod. I'm happy that I'm a builder, if I was a Runner.. I'd probably be stuck in the Maze. I don't know, it's not something I'd do. Maybe I'm too lazy for it.

After I ate my lunch, I jump up. "Come on! We have to build!" Gally chuckles and eats the last bits from his bacon. "Coming," He says and smiles at me. I take his arm, and try to run. But, being 1.56 and Gally being like 1.87 it's kinda hard.

Gally laughs and turns around. "Jump," He says and I jump on his back. He walks to the Buildersplace and I look down at the drawing on the table.

"All the materials are already at the Homestead." We walk back to the Homestead. After a couple minutes all the other builders are also here. "Okay, so we start building the walls first, then-" Thats when I stopped listening.

Because now, I could see his face really good. His eyes sparkle in the bright sun, and his freckles looked cute on him. Also his eyebrows looked less.. Mad? Could eyebrows even look mad? I don't know.

"Do y'all understand?" I look back up and nod. "E-eh.. Yeah." I say. "So, I'll help you because it's your first time building something big like this." I nod and take the hammer Josh gives to me. (idk a name of another builder sorry aha)

After a while, we already have our first wall done. I smile, it was actually kinda easy if you know how to exactly do it. When it was time for dinner, we only had to do the roof.

I sit down next to Gally with my plate. "You did good, Greenie." I smile and look at him. "You helped though." He chuckles. After talking and eating, we finished and I stood up again. "You know, you kinda look funny when you build."

I raise my eyebrows and look at him. I chuckle then. "Maybe I should be a Runner." He laughs. "You wouldn't." I look around and see Minho. "I would." (One Direction anyone?)

I run to Minho. "Hey," I chuckle. Minho laughs. "What did you do?" I look at him innocintly. "Joke.. with Gally?" I laugh. "Yeah, so you aren't going to do this." Gally says and lifts me up. He throws me, well not really throwing, on his shoulder. "Gally!" I squeel and laugh.

He sits down with me and we look at the fire, that was close to the Headstead. "Did you want to be a Runner when you came here?" I ask Gally. He smirks and stands up. "Yeah, because I run cool." I raise my eyebrows and Gally starts running around like a girl, I don't know if it had to be a girl, but it looked weird. (From that video that he runs at the Maze doors) I start laughing and let him sit down next to me.

"You'd look cute as a Runner, but you're my builder."