[ELEVEN]

KIRSTEN POV
I step out of my bed and sigh. "Kirsten! Today we are going to try jobs! You will start with cooking, Frypan wi-"

I cut him off. "Yeah, I first want to eat instead of doing things," I say and walk outside.

Newt catches up with me and points to a building. "We eat there," he says and I follow him to the hut.

"Sandwiches!" A boy shouts and takes a couple sandwiches. "Tommy! Keep some bloody sandwiches for the others!" Newt says while laughing. H sits down and I sit down next to him.

The other girl walks in with the eyebrow dude. Yes, thats how I call him.

GWEN POV
"Hey.. hey!" I feel someone shaking me. I groan and bury my face in the pillow. "Greenie!"

I turn around. "What?!" I sigh and rub my eyes. "Well, you have to wake up so you can try jobs, but we first have to eat."

"Food!" I shout and run out of the house. "HEY!" I turn around. "WRONG SIDE!" He laughs. I laugh too and run towards Gally.

"I'll get some sandwiches for you." i nod and sit down on the bench. After a couple seconds a boy sits down next to me.

"Hi! I'm Ben," he smiles widely. "I'm Gwen," I smile back.

--

"Gwen!" I look up, only to see Gally. "You want to taste?" I look at the blue jar in his hands. "Ehm.. sure?"

I take the jar and look at it. Well, I can't die I guess. I take a sip of the drink. It's kinda sour, but it tastes good. "It's actually good," I smile.

"It's called 'Gally's Recipe'."