[ONE] [GWEN&GALLY]

"The reader alarm!" Alby shouts. Yes, a new alarm. We have three different alarms here, the Greenie alarm, that goes when we get a new Greenie, the supplies alarm, that goes when we get supplies. But a couple weeks ago, we got a new one.

We got it in a box and when we opened it, it was an alarm thing and some screens. We build a little hut and placed them in it.

Then, we could see some people, who read us. It sounds weird, but they read us. There's a book about us, they say. I'm wondering whats standing in it.

They call us 'fictional' boys, something I don't understand. We are real, they are more 'fictional'. But I still don't exactly know what fictional is. I heard someone shouting 'fake'. But we aren't fake.

I run to the hut and look at the big screen. A girl with long, brown hair and tanned skin is looking down at the screen, or well.. for her it is a book. She is cute, but I can't think about that.

She's fictional, I'm real.

She has a little cut on her cheek and a faded black eye. "Gally.." She mumbles and I look with a weird look at the screen. She's reading about me, I already know that.

But what would stand there?

A secret maybe? I hear screaming and see the girl looking at her door. but not with a normal look. Oh no. Not even close to normal. More like scared, terrified. "GWEN!" A woman screams. The angry and kinda scary woman walks in and looks at her.

"Again that stupid book?! Go away with your stupid fictional characters! With that 'Gally' and those weird words you always say, like 'shuck'! I'll burn that book!" She shouts and slaps the girl. You better don't do that again, I think.

The other boys already start walking away and go back to their jobs, but I keep looking at her. I don't know why or even how, but I want to meet her.

Gwen POV
I sigh and look back at my book. Oh, how much I wished that I was in the Glade. With Newt, Gally, Thomas.. Maybe even Chuck, if he.. you know.. yeah. While reading the book, I think. About the life in the Glade.

What if I was there instead of Teresa?

Maybe I would date Gally. I giggle softlty and look at my Gally drawing. People probably don't like him because of what he did, but I do like him. It's something about him, I don't really know what.

I stand up and walk to my bed with the book in my hands. Everywhere I go, the book goes with me. Sometimes I even talk to the book. Yes, you can call me a weirdo, but do I care? Nope.

I open it on the last page and look at it. It was blanc. "How would it be if I was in the Glade.." I whisper. Then, words form on the paper.

From shock I let the book fall on my bed. -I don't know, you should come here.- What? Who wrote this? "Ehrm.. I wished I could come..?" The letters fade and other letters form.

-That would be shucking fun (:-