[THREE]

GWEN POV
"Ugh.. Why would you even need school?!" I groan and slowly open my eyes. My hands slide under my pillow, trying to find my glasses.

When I found them, I put them on and look at my book. I open it and see the letters changing again. ~What is school?~

I chuckle softly. "You don't know? It's a place where you have to stay for.. Almost seven hours, and people try to teach you stuff.. Not that it really works, most people are lazy.."

I smile. ~ So seven hours long, in a building to 'learn'? ~ I nod and chuckle. "Yep.. Wait, have to get dressed!"

I place the book on my bed and walk to my closet. A croptop with long sleeves and a high waisted black skinny jeans. I throw all my schoolbooks in my bag and take my Maze Runner book in my hands.

I run downstairs and walk to the kitchen. While eating some cornflakes I look on my phone. I like some pictures on Instagram and sigh. I'll buy food in the cantine, because my bus will be here in.. 5 minutes.

I put on my shoes and put on my coat. When I walk outside, the bus is standing in front of my house. I get in and smile at the driver. ''GWEN!'' I hear Chelsea shouting. I chuckle and walk towards her. ''Hey!''

After 10 minutes we arrive at school. Chelsea is talking about some boys and then sees Thom. He looks a little bit like Will Poulter, he is nice. I don't really talk to him, not much.

''Thom! You made my homework, didn't you?'' I look at Chelsea. Can't she make her own homework? He nods and gives her the homework. Chelsea smiles and walks to her locker.

I smile at Thom and walk to my locker. I place some books I don't need in them and walk to my class. ''This is going to be a long day..'' I whisper to the book.

-Okay we're skipping the lesson part-

Break, finally.

I walk to my locker and take the books out. While closing the locker I feel someone standing next to me. I turn around and see someone from Kirsten's group.

I sigh and walk towards my group. ''What do you have there?'' They point to my hands.

''A book..'' I mumble and sit down. Some of the girls begin to giggle. ''A book? To read?'' I nod and place the book in my bag. No, it's a book I can talk t-

Oh, I actually can.

I chuckle and take a sip from my Arizona. ''So.. Already got a boyfriend?'' Amanda asks me in a bitchy tone.

I sigh and look at my Arizona bottle. ''No..'' I mumble and look up. Some girls look at me and others just pay attention to their phones, boys or are just talking.

Amanda nods and looks at Chelsea while talking about her new phone. ''I have to go..'' I mumble and stand up while taking my bag.

-

I look at the clock. Only five minutes left, and then I can go home again. ''And that is w-'' The bell rings and I run out of the classroom. I take my books out of my locker and put on my jacket.