[FOUR]

So I had a really good idea,but for that I needed to skip some time, so this is maybe like.. 1 month later.

Enjoyyy (:

-

Third Person:

This was an amazing and horrible month for the girls. Maybe you didn't find out, or didn't we tell you.

But they get bullied, even though they are popular. Being popular doesn't mean that you can't get bullied. But the bullying got worse.

The good thing this month, is that the girls actually are best friends with the Gladers now.

Everyday they talk for hours, sometimes even in lessons. But at this one day, everything changed.

-

Okay so guys, this 'plot' that is coming, is a plot that I thought of during my German lesson.. so yeah.. Hope you like it againn!

-

Gwen POV

''Bye!'' I say to Chayenne and wave at her. We just went to the mall and we were both hungry, so we got something to eat.

I smile and walk out of the mall. It was already dark outside, and almost 9 PM.

While placing my black beanie on my head, I walk towards my house. It wasn't really far away, but I had to walk for 15 minutes. When I hear faint footsteps I look behind, but see nothing.

I walk a bit harder, and hear the footstepsgetting faster and closer. I start running, and the footsteps start running too. I try to look back, only to feel a burning pain in my back. While screaming I fall to the ground and try to touch the wound. When I look at my hand, I see my blood dripping of it. The footsteps come closer and stop right next to me. Someone kneels down and whispers something in my ear.

''WICKED is good.''

Kirsten POV

I laugh at Teresa and drink something. I don't know what it was, she got it for me. I start giggling and laughing. Then a boy comes towards me. "Are you coming with me?" I nod fastly and giggle.

We go outside and I almost fall a couple times. Then we stop, on the middle of the road. "Have this, you'll get better." I nod and take the pill. Not a second later I feel light headed and fall down.

"Goodnight.. WICKED is good."
-
So I thought, what if murderers are actually people that work for WICKED, and that you don't die, but get send into the Maze. so yeah, now you know what I do during German (: x