[TWO] [KIRSTEN&NEWT]

Newt

After the alarm I keep looking from the door. A girl with blonde hair is looking down at the camera. She is beautiful, I think. Why isn't she in the Glade?

I would trade a boy from here for her.

I chuckle and walk back to the fields. When I'm done with my job I eat my sandwiches and walk to the new hut for the reader alarm. I open the door that makes an annoying squeeky sound.

On one of the screens I see the blonde girl reading. I smile and walk to a machine that's on her screen. An keyboard with a little screen. I type in different letters.

-Hello-

The screen of the girl gets black for a second but then I see her face again. ''H-Hello?'' She stutters, and it sounds extremely cute.

Kirsten

When I read my page from the book, all the letters start to fade. What is happening?!

-Hello-

the letters form on the page. I swallow and look at it. ''Ehm.. Hello back?'' I feel kinda stupid, who talks to a book? I mean.. You only read it, right?

-So we can talk through the book.. I'm Newt!-

I look at the page. ''Newt? Like.. Newt the Glader?'' The words fade away again. -Yeah, Newt the Glader.. Who are you?- So i'm talking to my biggest bookcrush.. That doesn't happen everyday. ''Kirsten.. the girl.'' I chuckle and smile at the book.

-Your name is pretty.. You are pretty too-

My cheeks get red and I chuckle softly. ''Well.. You are my favorite Glader..'' I say and hear my dad shouting my name. ''Sorry.. Have to go to my dad to help him.. Talk to you later..'' I mumble and close my book.

When I walk off the stairs, I think. How can he see me? I sigh and just decide to let it go. *insert frozen comments*