[SIXTEEN]

Gwen
"give me one more drink!" gally laughs and i chuckle. "no, you're drunk gally." he groans. "i'm not drunk gally. i'm just gally!" i laugh.

"come on, let's get you to bed," i mumble. "can you stand up?" could he? i'll tell you. no. after standing for like.. 5 seconds he fell back down again. i sigh and take his arm. "come on," i chuckle and start walking with his arm around me.

"gwen? gwen? gweeeeen? hello?" i sigh. "yes, gally?" he looks down at me and smiles. "you're the most beautiful person i've ever seen," he smiles and kisses my eyebrow. i think he tried to give a kiss on my forehead, but yeah.. okay.

"lay down gally," i say while placing gally on his bed. he lays down and hugs the pillow. "this doesnt smell as good as you do, this smells like klunk and you smell like flowerssss! do you want to lay here with me? pleaaaaase?"

i laugh. "sure, if thats what you want." when i lay down next to him, he immediately wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "i love you," he mumbles and plays with a piece of my hair.

"i love you too," i smile and watch him playing with my hair. i close my eyes, and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"you're a pretty girl," is the thing i hear before i completely fell asleep
-
IM SO SORRY IT IS SO BAD BUT I DONT HAVE ANY INSPIRATION SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT THEM AND THANK YOU FOR 1K I LOVE YOU ALL