[ SIX ]

Gally POV (the bæ yes)

I look at the sleeping girl. It is the girl from the book. Oh how many times I wished for her to come here.

Not for her to have a life like this, but that I could talk to her, we could see eachother.

"We can talk to the girl that's.. Not half dead. Gally, bring her to the medjacks will ya." Alby says and I nod.

With the girl in my arms I walk to the medjacks and carefully lay her down on the bed.

I sit down on the chair next to the bed. I look at the girl, she looks even prettier in real.

She has long, brown hair with big, black glasses and brown eyes that I saw when she was awake.

She was curled up, shivering from the cold air. I smile and take the blanket, putting it on her legs, because the blanket isn't long enough.

When she still shivers I take my black jacket off and lay it down on her arms.

Because I'm really long, it covers her small, fragile upperbody, and even a part of her legs.

She stops shivering and I slightly chuckle.

''GALLY! Are you coming down or what?!''

I sigh and walk out of the room, while looking at the girl.

It's weird, we talked everyday, but I don't know her name.

I walk towards Alby, who was talking to Newt.

''Gally! You have to build two beds for the girls, they probably can stay in the homestead.''

I nod and walk off to the building place. I take all the stuff I need and walk to the homestead, so I can build it there.

She's finally here.