[FIVE]

75 reads :o Thank you so much omf 😱
-
This is from the POV from someone who just prepares the people to go to the Glade.
-

"So you put the book in their backpacks." I nod and take the dark brown backpacks.

While placing the books in the backpacks, Chancellor Ava Paige comes to me.

"You'll have to pack their clothes and shoes too. Maybe do an Griever serum in their bag too, the people will need it."

I nod and fill their backpacks with the supplies.

I walk to the big closet, yes we have a closet in here.

I take clothes out for the girls, almost the same. Dark green or black pants, a dark brown long sleeved shirt, (the same as Gally's, I'm just in love with that shirt) and some combat boots.

"Here girls, you'll get your clothes." The girls come in and I smile at them.

Their memory was already gone, they forgot about the boys and we'll wipe it again, before they'll go.

They put on all the clothes and put their backpacks on.

"Goodbye!" I wave at them and they wave back, not knowing what will happen to them.

Kirsten POV
I wake up from movements. Slowly I open my eyes, and see that I'm in a dark room. Is it even a room?

Rooms don't move.. Right?

But when I put my hands on the floor, I know that it's not a regular room. I almost put my hand through it.

The stuff doesn't look normal either. Big boxes with 'WCKD' written on it.

After almost half an hour the thing stops moving. I figured out that it was an elevator, I finally remembered something!

Why would my memory be wiped? I looked over at the sleeping girl. I saw her after a couple minutes. I recognize her, from what? Eric knows why.

Who is Eric? No one knows.

I sigh and hear big doors above us, metal screeching against metal. I put my hands on my ears for the high and annoying sound.

Bright light shines into the elevator. While putting my arm in front of my eyes I move back. The floor starts moving and I hear different voices that start talking.

"Who is it?"
"Does he look like a shank?"

A boy with a slightly familiar accent speaks up.

"They're.. The girls from the screens.." He mumbles and a guy with.. the eyebrows jumps in, looking at the sleeping girl.

"They're really the girls!"