Blood and gore, and gone two more.

Tsukiyama's P.O.V

He stepped over Uta's unconscious body, feeling a delicious ripple through his body and cracked his fingers loudly, going straight at the young and muscular dove.

That foolish little girl ran towards the half-dead Uta, bubbling with tears and muttering incomprehensible nonsense. He would have to deal with her in a little while.

Who would have thought that a dinner without Kaneki-kun could turn out so interesting?

'Magnifique', he said, rubbing his hands together in glee. He jumped away just in time as the young dove's quinque came slashing down on his shoulder.

A fight ensued between him and the other dove, an old man that he recognised from the glory days of S.H.A.D.O.W.

So old, so weak and so fun. He enjoyed watching that old man dance around, his movements uncoordinated and messy as was his feeble attacks. His gleeful laugh stopped abruptly as the old man's quinque punctured a hole in his koukaku.

He frowned in distaste. Now, he didn't like that. But the old man was panting and the young one was losing strength, too. How could human hoped to compete with ghouls? The idea was ridiculous.

Humans think so much of themselves, building and creating frivolous luxury and thin that they are invincible. They had no idea how vulnerable they are, how easily destroyed in an blink of eye.

Bloody bete fools.

Right now, he was starting to lose patience. He don't want to play with filthy humans anymore, especially when they damaged his koukaku.

"To think that they send a young man and an old fool to defeat me?  S'il vous plaît. What an insult."

He send a powerhouse kick and made a huge gaping hole in the old man's stomach and laughed insanely, all the while seeing the life slowly draining out from the wide eyes of the old man. The old fool was staring into his red eyes, seeing the reflection of his own life slipping away.

"Hayato-san!", the young man behind them roared in and anger.

"Ah... Hayato-san." Gourmet smiled. "Vale."

The old man slumped aside, blood repeatedly pouring out from the hole in the middle of his body.

"And now you, young man."

The young man's face seemed to turn into the color of greying sour milk. But he was still good-looking, nevertheless. He was staring at the lifeless body of the old man, unable to comprehend the death in his comrade. Ah well. Humans die so easily anyway.

He punched the man with his koukaku but it was deflected by his quinque. Gourmet was shocked at his fast reflex. He certainly didn't see it coming.

The fight that broke out between them get more and more heated. This man was putting up an annoyingly good fight, which was quite unexpected.

Gourmet took a step back and loosen his collar, his forehead drenched in sweat.

"For a man your age, you are pretty experienced in fighting ", Gourmet said.

The young men wiped off the blood from a deep gash on his arm and spat out a mouthful of blood, panting heavily, his strength draining rapidly.

"For an S-rated ghoul, you are pretty strong yourself."

"Oui."

Despite his broken quinque, the young men continued charging towards Tsukiyama, which shows how stupid a human is.

Within five minutes, the whole thing was shattered.

Gourmet raised his arm high above and almost tenderly, sliced through Natsuke's body. Blood spurted out everywhere and a large blop landed on his much blood-stained white shirt. "One less annoying pest."

The girl looked up just in time to witness his marvelous skills.

Akira's P.O.V

"Uta-san!"

I shook him violently. But there was no response coming from him. I tried again and again, but all I get was a low moan.

"Uta-san!"

I slapped his face with all my might and his eyes fluttered open. Ignoring the pain in my palm, I cried,"Wake up! Please. Uta-san.. I am so-"

"Hayato-san!"

I turned around when I heard the shout of Mr.Natsuke and saw Hayato-san fell to the floor like a puppet with severed strings with a large hole in his body.

Mr.Natsuke jumped at Gourmet and both of them started fighting within an inch of their lives. I had an inkling of how this was about to end, and for once, I fervently prayed that I was wrong.

My fingers slackened and Uta-san slumped down to the floor once more as I saw Gourmet slicing Natsuke's body in half.

All the while, I felt as if my whole body was frozen and my brain also frozen, unable to form a single coherent thought.

Stand up and fight. Stand up and fight. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"A.. Akira. Don't.", Uta whispered. My chest was heaving from my sobs and I was aware of Gourmet advancing toward us. I knew I can't, but I had to.

Slowly, as if in a dream, I stood up and picked my quinque from the floor. With a thread of zombie, I stepped towards Gourmet and before I could even raise my arms, I was knocked aside by Uta-san. Even with his weak state, he is trying to challenge Gourmet for my sake.

I really need my lucky stars, now.

Hi guys!

Please vote and comment XD

I just got bitten by the writing bug, or more precisely, typing bug.

Hope you love this story, this was nowhere near the end! (Okay, maybe a bit nearer than I thought.)

Let's all have a moment of silence for Natsuke-san and Hayato-san. :'(

Don't the title rhymes??

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Magnifique: (french) magnificent
Bete: (french) stupid
S'il vous plaît:(french) please
Oui:(french) yes

Vale:(latin) goodbye/bye

:)