Secret Plans

Uta's P.0.V

The first early light of dawn fell from the window to the sleeping girl where she was still fast asleep, curled up against Uta. Her red lips were plump and moist, slightly apart, and her face burnished with a golden glow by the sunlight that streamed through the window. Her thick and dark lashes that fringed her large eyes was tinted gold; she looked so peaceful and vulnerable in her sleep.

Never had he seen anything so lovely that captured his heart so instantly. He felt as if he could watch her sleeping forever. She looked like the romanticized version of geisha's and angel's paintings of ancient times which by no means had the painter's skill could be drawn a face so sweet and pure.

Soon, too soon, the girl was stirring in her sleep, and her eyes flew open, staring dazely at him. Her expression of shock nearly made Uta break his composure.

"Boo."

The girl just blinked confusedly. "Have you been staying here all night?"

"Yes."

"Oh...", was all she said.

She yawned hugely and buried her face in his chest, sniffing his ancient jacket like a kitten. Uta felt a sudden, pleasurable warmth spreading through his entire body. He placed a pale hand behind her back, feeling the beating of her heart.

"You know, the whole neighborhood has evacuated-"

Her head jerked up in alarm.

"-because you snored so loud, they thought it was an earthquake."

Her head slumped down again. She raised an arm to hug him and snuggle up to him, something which he would be glad if he didn't feel responsible for this girl. Is it a sense of duty upon this girl that came from love? No... He just cared about her, that's all. Because she was so vulnerable and she thought she was strong, like a kitten that was pretending to be a tiger, which put her in a greater danger. Yet it wasn't just care and tender affection he felt for her; he wanted more.

He wanted this girl to be his possesion, that no man can ever claim her away from him; he wanted to be the only one that can touch her delicate skin, he wanted to kiss her plump mouth with all his passion could and press her hot body underneath him and ravished her with all his worth.

He wanted her.

For the first time in his life, Uta experienced the typical male jealousy that came with the dominant nature of males, a desire to possess entirely this lovely girl and kill everything and everyone that came in the way between him and his girl.

Is it still just mere care and affection?

Sighing, he struggled to distangle himself from her and gently shook her awake. Before he could finish the word 'school', however, she sat upright on her bed, her eyes exceptionally bright and he could feel the temperature of her body rising a few degrees and the rate of her heartbeat increasing. His curiousity was aroused, yet his face was as calm as ever.

Akira's P.O.V

School. School. School.

The word rang inside my head as butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I think I am going to throw up as a wave of dizziness overcame me. I flopped back to bed only to land in Uta's chest.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head." he said, both of his arm's wrapping my body and he leaned forward to kiss my neck. I felt a sudden warmth between my thighs and my breath came shorter. And then I heard a snicker behind me. Ohhh, he so enjoyed rising my blood level.