Part 19

Part 19
Randhir was in office and sanyukta was at home. Bruno was constantly barking from the balcony of Randhir's room. Sanyukta was tensed for shinu coz she was not able to sleep. The whole day passed , somehow shinu slept and sanyukta sighed in relief. 
In the evening.
He came back home . He was relieved that nothing much had happened. He went to his room and took Bruno out of his room. The dog again started barking. He became very furious. Randhir was trying to control him but in vain. Just then Randhir lost the grip on his chain and the dog ran straight to sanyukta's room. Sanyukta was coming out of the washroom then and shinu was lying on the bed. The dog ran upto shinu. Sanyukta too ran upto shinu and picked her up before Bruno could do anything to her. Randhir too ran inside. Then the dog ran upto sanyukta , she ran to the most extreme corner of the room in fear . Bruno started attacking her. Sanyukta was shouting randhir's name and shinu was crying. She picked up shinu higher far away from the reach of the dog. She got panicked. Randhir ran towards sanyukta n shinu and stood in between sanyukta and Bruno.
Randhir: BRUNO!!! (he screamed and scowled in anger)
Bruno was not listening to him. He bit sanyukta's leg n she winced in pain. Randhir got the hold of Bruno's belt n pushed him away. He took sanyukta into his embrace who was crying to protect her. Bruno was not ready to calm down. He again ran towards her. Randhir saw a rod near the table lying near them. He picked that up n hit Bruno with a little bit of force , just to scare him. Bruno immediately sat down like an obedient kid. Randhir gritted his teeth in anger. Then he shifted his gaze towards sanyukta who was crying in shivering in fear and then to shinu who was just crying. 
Randhir: Shh!! Its ok sanyu. He wont do anything now. Just calm down. ( he tried to calm her down)
Sanyukta: Ye sab kya hai? He bit me Randhir. What if he wud have done anything to shinu? 
Randhir: I will never let that happen. Show me where is the bite ?
He bend down to see her wound.
Sanyukta: Just take this animal out of my room Randhir. ( she spoke in her stern voice. Shinu was quiet now.)
Randhir: Don't worry he wont do anything. You show me ur wound. ( he said examining her leg)
Sanyukta: Just go out. I am fine. I know you don't care. So don't show us ur fake concern.
Randhir: ( looking straight intoher eyes) Am I showing you fake concern? Oh really?
Sanyukta: Yes!! You know I am scared of dogs.. You know there is a baby in your house.. Unfortunately your own child.. And still you brought this dog here. ( she raised her voice with every next word)
Randhir: You all know what?? I am really stuck in between you all. If I try to keep you happy vidhushi feels bad and if I keep vidhushi happy you feel bad. None is bothered about me. ( he sounded frustrated)
Sanyukta: Randhir! I don't want to talk to you at all. Just get out of this room and Keep your vidhushi happy. ( she snapped)
Randhir: Fine then. When this wound will pain na.. Don't come to me crying and sobbing that Randhir bohot dard Ho raha h. ( he imitated her)
He took Bruno out of the room in irritation.

Next day.
He went to office leaving sanyukta again alone with the dog. Somewhere he was worried for her.. For her wound. But he knew she wont let him touch her now even if the pain was too much. 
It was around 11 in the morning. She was making breakfast for her. She broke two eggs in the bowl.. Just then she shinu started crying the room. Sanyukta put the gas stove off and ran to the room. She was about to enter the room just then she saw Bruno was coming towards her running. He was barking loud. Sanyukta without much a do entered inside the room n locked it from inside. The dog started pouncing on the door. He was barking louder. He was very angry. Sanyukta panicked. She quickly picked up shinu and her mobile. She made shinu quiet and dialled Randhir's no. But he was not picking up her call. She tried 10 times but there was no response. She was irritated plus she was hungry too also most importantly she has to feed shinu too who was hungry by now. Shinu was crying harder. She breast fed shinu and made her quiet. Then she went to the door and opened it slightly n peeped outside. As soon she opened it the dog turned around and again got angry. He tried to attack her again but sanyu closed the door again. She was stuck there. She was more worried for her daughter whom she has to feed after a few hours again for which she has to eat something to form milk in her breasts. She kept on dialling randhir's no. But he was not taking her calls. She was getting angrier with each passing second. 
after a few hours.
Shinu again started crying due to hunger. But sanyukta had nothing to feed her. She tried to come out of the room but the dog was not ready to move from the door.
It was around 5 in the evening.Randhir came out of the conference room n pulled out his mobile from his pocket. He saw sanyukta's 47 missed calls. His eyes grew wider. He dialled her no. But it was not reachable. He got panicked. He picked up his bag n ran towards his house. He drove as fast as he could. He landed to his home and ran inside. He opened the door and saw Bruno standing outside her room. He ran upto Randhir and started licking Randhir. Randhir grinned his jaw looking at the animal. He understood what wud have happened in his absence. His heartbeat increased in fear of facing sanyukta now. He grabbed Bruno's belt first and tied him properly in his room's balcony. Then he softly knocked sanyukta's room. He was ready to bear the consequences. 
Randhir: Sanyu! Open the door. Its me Randhir. ( he spoke softly.)
She opened the door. Her eyes were red and moist. She must had been crying since morning. He saw shinu laying on the bed throwing her legs in the air like babies do. He stepped inside and..
Randhir: Sanyu! Vobbbb...
Before he could complete sanyukta gave him a tightest slap she could ever give to anyone. He stood their numb with his eyes closed. He knew she was right now. He deserved this. He opened his eyes after a few seconds and saw her sobbing. He took a step towards her but she pushed him harder with all her force. She was really angry now. 
Randhir: I was stuck in the meeting. My phone was silent. Sorry sanyukta. ( he finally spoke)
Sanyukta: You are doing this on purpose right? To get rid of me.. ( she fuming)
Randhir: ( he knew this was the reason but still denied) no way sanyukta. I am saying sorry.
Sanyukta: Is your sorry enough. Shinu is hungry since morning. I have not even had a drop of water since morning. Tumhe koi farak ni padta na Randhir. 
Randhir: Vo kuch ni karega sanyukta ab .. I have tied him properly . Wait.. Lets go out for dinner or something. At your favourite place. What say?? ( he smiled)
Sanyukta: Just shut up and get out of my room right now. I don't want to see your face. You have again mistaken Mr. Randhir Singh shekhawat that I am a 5 year old kid. So let me correct you, I am your wife and mother of your baby who doesn't get happy with these stupid dinner.( she spoke in rage)
Randhir: Sanyukta I am making an effort. ( he declared)
Sanyukta: Ohh yeah ! Right. Randhir listen I am in no mood to talk to you. I have to feed my baby so you just go off my face. ( she turned around to pick up shinu's milk bottle)
Randhir: Youpppppp!!!!! ( he wanted to say so much. But stopped and came out of the room)
Next morning.
Randhir woke up and looked at Bruno in the balcony who was still sleeping. He was very angry with the dog. He decided not to give anything to eat to him so as to punish the animal.
He dressed up for the office n went to kitchen where sanyukta was working. He entered in and 
Randhir: Ahem ahem!!! ( he tried to grab her attention. But she kept on doing her work)
Randhir: Ahem ahem!!! ( he tried again but again no response)
Randhir: Sanyukta! I am here. I know you are upset. But plz don't do like this. Your silence kills me and you know that. 
Sanyukta: ( she turned around ) and you are killing me since the day your baby was born. Uska kya?? Do you even care about us? Randhir I know you don't love both of us but you have responsibilities too. What do you want? Shall I go out of your life ? I agree I have kept hidden many things from you all this while but that was for your good. And don't forget randhir I was with you when everyone had left you. Where was your love ( stressing on the word 'LOVE') ha.. Where was your vidhushi then? ( she screamed)
Randhir couldn't take the involvement of vidhushi then and he screamed.
Randhir: SANYUKTA!!! ENOUGH.. DONT YOU DARE INVOLVE HER INTO THIS. VO JESI B H TUMSE BHOT BETTER HAI. ATLEAST SHE HAD NEVER LIED TO ME. And look at you .. ( he gritted his teeth and clenched her jaw) you are just a ... What do i say now? Just forget it. Tumse baat karna hi bekar h.. You speak nonsense n shit at times. ( he snapped back)
Her eyes brimmed up with tears. She really felt bad of last line spoken by him. 
Sanyukta: So you hate when I speak? ( she felt a lump in her throat)
Randhir: See.. Your mind is too small that abi boli baat b ni samj ati tumko. You know what? I just hate your voice and YOU of course.
Tears finally escaped out of her eyes. She was heartbroken then. She had nothing to say now. Because according to her whatever she is going to speak he is going to hate her more. And his hatred was the only thing on this earth she couldn't tolerate.
He turned around and walked upto the door of the kitchen. And stopped.
Randhir: I have tied Bruno properly now. He wont come out now. Also have locked my room so nothing will happen today so don't call and irritate me in the office because I am not jobless like you are. ( he snapped and came out of the house)
Each of his word worked like a dagger which was piercing her heart. She was completely broken. She couldn't believe he hates her so much. 
After a few hours..
She was lying on her bed all broken .. All shattered.. She was lost in herself. Just then she heard Bruno crying. She came out of her thoughts n got up. She walked upto her balcony and bent forward to look at the balcony of randhir's room. She saw the dog was crying .. He has no energy and was sitting on the floor. She understood that he must be hungry. She went to the kitchen and brought a bowl full of milk. She thought 10 times whether to enter into his room or not. But finally she dared to step in. She walked slowly inside . She walked upto the balcony and stood near the door. The dog saw her n got up at once. He was barked at her but she remained stiff. She kept the bowl on the floor near her feet and pushed it towards the dog with the help of a rod. The dog immediately jumped on the bowl n drank the whole milk. Then he looked at her. This time he didn't bark but was moving his tail as if he was demanding for more. She smiled and came back to the kitchen. She brought some bread and milk and gave it to Bruno. He started eating that too. Sanyukta stepped in the balcony. Bruno looked at her . He didn't bark at all on her. Instead he sat down n bent his head as if asking sanyukta to caress his head with care. Sanyukta with all her courage ruffled his head and sat down with crossed legs. The dog kept his head on her lap. She rubbed her hand on his back. The animal too understood the magic of love she has for him. Her eyes became became moist. She hugged the pet tightly and cried her heart out.
In the evening.
Randhir came back home. He was very upset. He knew he had hurt sanyukta a lot that morning but he couldn't controlled himself at all. He looked at sanyukta's room which was closed. He went into his room and he was stunned to see that the door of balcony was open and Bruno wasn't there. He panicked. He ran upto sanyukta's room anticipating that Bruno must have done something wrong with them. He opened their room and was surprised looking at the view infront of his eyes.
Bruno was sitting on the floor near sanyukta's bed with no band in his neck. Sanyukta was on the bed working on laptop and shinu was lying next to sanyukta. Sandhir looked at each other . Sanyukta's eyes again became moist looking at him but she somehow controlled herself.
Randhir: Ye kya hai?
Sanyukta remained quiet. She somewhere was so hurt that she was not able to speak anything. She looked down. He came near Bruno and 
Randhir: Bruno get up.. Come on. 
Bruno got up and moved his tail infront of randhir. 
Randhir: Come out with me Bruno. ( he looked at sanyukta but she was not looking at him. A tear rolled down her cheek but she immediately wiped it off which didn't go unnoticed by randhir. He felt bad but still remained quiet.)
Bruno followed Randhir and they both came out of the room.
Precap: Sanyukta's birthday .