PART 5

part -5

sanyu left for the office leaving randhir alone in the house..  randhir was very much irritated with sanyukta... also he was hell confused with himself..  he wanted to what is happening with him... he somehow was not able to trust sanyukta... she was his best friend but he was finding her completely  a stranger... when she left randhir saw the whole house.. like investigating each and every corner of it.. but sanyukta was smarter than him... she arranged the house in such a manner that it looked like sandhir house... with no signs of vidhushi...

in the office...

sanyu's pov... (sitting in her cabin)

 I was not feeling good... I felt like am betraying my best friend.. am playing with his heart... with his emotions... what will happen when he get to know about the truth... I know he will never see my face again ... I know him very well ... he is very emotional.. after all am hiding the most important phase of his life from him... what if he develops feelings for me... what will I be going to do then... I cannot love him.. he is just my friend... I like someone else... parth... I still remember the day when he proposed to me...it was just one month since I had  joined office... parth was already was very famous.. he was the most handsome boy in the office... I was flat on his chocolaty looks... but I always knew I don't love him.. its just an attraction..but  he always used to give me hints that he likes me.. but never knew that one day he will propose to me...yes he did.. but I immediately refused... coz  i never loved him... also somewhere in my heart I knew that am married to someone else.. I shouldn't cross my limits... although it's a compromised marriage and a planned one too.. still my heart was  not allowing me to get into any other relationship... don't know why but yes...

No one's pov..

Sanyukta was lost in her thoughts  just then parth came  inside the cabin and broke her chain of thoughts..

Parth: hi.. (taking a seat in front of her)

Sanyu: (smiled) hi parth...

Parth: how is ur husband? (he said teasingly)

Sanyu: (faking anger) parth plz...

Parth: ok ok.. how is randhir now..??

Sanyu: he is fine... but am so fed up of him.. he is very tough to handle..

Parth: tough to handle as in..??

Sanyu: parth u don't know randhir at all.. he is very stubborn.. he doesn't listen to any one... agar ek bar dimag me koi baat beth gayi then he doesn't listen to anyone.. aj hi ki bat dekh lo... me accha khasa khana khila rahi thi... bola me khud khaungaa... he was not able to eat it properly fir be khud khana h... and u know what... he called me horrible.. do I look horrible..?? he said I have no fashion sense... he is so rude... ese mujse aj tak kisi ne be baat nahi kari... u tell me these clothes are horrible...??

All this while parth was suppressing his laughter... he was finding them cute...

Sanyu: parth tell me.. do I look horrible...??

Parth: no way sanyu... u look so beautiful.. (he lied... rofl)

Sanyu: dekha... usko khud ko fashion k bare me pata nahi h.. bada aya muje fashion samjane wala...

Parth: exactly...

Sanyu: oh shit.. I have to go to home now.. its already 1:00 pm.. I have to see randhir whether he is fine or not...

She got up to leave...

Parth: but u can call him.. ghar jane ki kya zaroorat h...

Sanyu: parth he needs me.. call karke I can only listen to him.. I wont be able to see him... so bye...