Part 23

So guys I am up again with the next part of I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU. I know I am late but you all know the reason. But I promise next update will be very soon.

I have attached an audio to the update so please read this on laptop or desktop computers.

Part- 23

He sat down and closed his eyes, he could only see her face, her eyes filled with pain and tears, which he gave to her during their 3 years of marriage. He never understood her, she never complained.

 Raghav: Randhir! Please bro, just relax okay. Don't blame yourself. She is gone now. (he cupped Randhir's face) look at me Randhir! Just look at me. She is gone. Chali gayi vo. Forget her and that baby of hers. They both are now out of your life. You have Vidhushi with you Randhir. The girl whom you have always loved. She is still with you.

 Randhir: ( still looking down) my baby, my daughter, I have thrown her out too. I have thrown my wife out of my house with my 2 months old baby Raghav. I have never thought about them. (he held his collars) you know what? I have destroyed everything. I wanted Shinu always, but when she came into my life, I have never looked at her, never gave her my love. I her father, but I have never fulfilled my responsibility.

 ~~Flashback~~

It was exactly 2:36 AM. Randhir was in his deep slumber whereas sanyukta was far away from sleep. She was gawking at the fall ceiling. She was feeling uneasiness. She looked at him who had just twisted towards her. He kept his hand around her baby bump buried his head in the crook of her neck. Her heartbeat was running faster which was common for any woman who is going through 8 months of pregnancy. She gulped and closed her eyes to sleep but again no sleep filled in her eyes. She twisted to him due to which he laid straight on his back. She wrapped her arm around his chest and kept her head on his chest. She was scared. Her grip on him was getting tighter.

 Randhir: Sanyuktaaa!! What are you doing? Let me sleep. (he yelled in sleep, still his eyes closed but he was scowling)

 Sanyukta: I am not sleepy. (she tried to bury her face in his neck.)

 Randhir: oh ho! To mujhe to sone do. (he yelled again)

 Sanyukta: hmmm! (she just kept mum)

 After a few minutes, Randhir heard her crying, her sobs broke his slumber. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

 Randhir: you okay Sanyu! Is it paining? Tum theek ho na? (he somewhere got panicked).

 Sanyukta: Mujhe darr lag raha hai Randhir.

 Randhir: (sighs in relief) Sanyu! Why are you scared baby?

 He turned their position and came almost over her, he rested his arm under her head. He looked into her eyes which were filled with tears.

 Sanyukta: (sobbing like a baby) ab to kuch bhi ho sakta hai na Randhir. 9th month will start from tomorrow.

 Randhir: shhh! Nothing will happen Sa nyu. Don't worry I am here na. (he shifted her locks behind her head)

 Sanyukta: if I die then?

 Randhir: then I will marry to someone else. (he giggled to tease her)

 Sanyukta: please karlena Randhir. If I die then marry someone else Randhir. Don't stay alone for the rest of the life. Life is too long baby. Don't spend it alone.

 Randhir's expression immediately changed from funny to serious. He was just looking at her eyes which were filled with pain but she was genuine. She was genuinely concerned for him.