Part 31

Hello guys,
I am up with another part of I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU.

Happy reading...

Part -31

They both kept on gawking at their child like a statue forgetting that the time was running out. Soon the darkness of night was faded away with the brightness of Sun. The baby was still in a deep slumber due to heavy doses of medicines. A lone tear escaped out of Sanyukta's eyes again.

Sanyukta: I am not a good mother... It is all my fault. I have pushed my daughter into this state. I would never be able to forgive myself.

She broke down burying her face into her palms, resting her elbows on her knees. Randhir looked at her. His face was still emotionless. He rubbed his palm over her back to pacify her. Then he pulled her back towards him by holding her elbow. Without looking at him, she hugged him tightly and cried even louder.

Randhir: Shh! Sanyukta...

Sanyukta: I am too bad. I should die. I am loathing myself.

Randhir: No Sanyukta, Don't. You are the best mother for Shinu. It wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself, okay!

He pressed her more into himself. He wiped his tears and caressed her hair to pacify her. The baby opened her eyes and started crying. They both broke the hug and without much ado, Sanyukta picked her up in her arms and kissed her face. She hugged her then and cried louder, apologizing for her negligence.

Randhir on the other hand, did not leave any chance to leave Sanyukta and Shinu alone after that incidence. He had already got Vivek arrested by the police and decided not to spare him. He accumulated all the evidences against Vivek and gave them all to the police.

After a week, Randhir and Sanyukta decided to come back to Pune when Renuka went to her sister's place. On the airport, Randhir was holding dragging the trolley on his all their luggage was kept. He wanted Sanyukta to come with him to his home but was hesitant to ask. Sanyukta on the other hand, wanted to go with him as her opinion about him was completely changed. The way he had supported her all the time told her that he was someone she had never knew. He had fought with her ruthless father in her support, he had fought with his cousin, Vivek for her and Shinu, that indeed was not a small thing for woman. The person who used to make fun of her in front of his friends was now fighting with everyone for her and his daughter's pride. She had started respecting him more and maybe loving him more. She was waiting for him to ask her if she wanted to come with him or not? She would have agreed to it immediately.

Randhir: where will you go?

Sanyukta: At my friend's place.

She passed a smile and Shinu was leaning over him. Sanyukta was pulling her back but the baby screamed. Randhir smiled and pulled her from Sanyukta.

Randhir: My baby wants to come to Papa. (he kissed her cheeks and rubbed her back.)

Sanyukta was waiting for him to offer her to come to his house. Since the night they had made out, he was behaving weird. He was always there for her as a shield but he wasn't like before – clingy and possessive. She was missing this side of his now. A smile occupied her lips when she saw how happy her baby was him. She had realized that Shinu seemed happier with him then her, indeed daughters are closer to their fathers – the case wasn't applicable on her as her father really hated her but Randhir wasn't like her father. He loved Shinu more than anything by which he proved that he was the best father.

Randhir: I think you should go now. Take her and take care of you and her.

Her smile immediately vanished when she heard him saying. He was giving Shinu to her and literally asking her to leave. He didn't even offer her a lift to her friend's house, didn't even ask who that friend was? Didn't even... he didn't ask anything which came as a major disappointment to her. She kept her mum and took Shinu from him. He called for a cab and opened the gate for her. She climbed inside and he bid bye to her.