PART 18

Hi guys... I am back with another update of I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU... Guys its a treat from my side for you all.. since I have become IF Sizzlerz today// all becoz of your love and support.

I hope you like the portion.. like always i have attached an audio with it. So try and read the chapter via lappy or desktop computers.

song name: ankhe teri ho ya meri

album: splitsvilla.

HAPPY READING..

Days rolled on..
Randhir didn't not leave sanyukta alone this time. He kept on ignoring vidhushi all this while. Sanyukta's condition was improving day by day. She was relieved to found him around her like before. But still his behaviour was not like before. Although , he was taking care of her but he was less interactive. He was treating her like a burden on his head. When ever he talks , it was all sarcasm that used to come out. Sanyukta slowly started understanding his inside emotional dilemma. He was stuck between both of them ( vidhushi his so called love and sanyukta his so called responsibility) he was having a war between love versus responsibility.
*****************************
Randhir's Birthday 
it was exactly 11:50 pm. Randhir was sitting in his room watching a movie. But his mind was wondering somewhere else. He looked at his watch it showed 11:50 pm.. 
Randhir: 10 mins to go. ( he whispered)
He knew vidhushi would give him a big surprise this year like she used to surprise him before. He was very excited. How they both used to roam on roads the whole night in his car, those clicking pictures, etc etc. It was all fun for him. Then he pulled out his mobile , he was anticipating her call first coz only 6 mins were left. He was counting every second. Then he thought to play a game to pass time But he accidentally touched gallery folder n all the images got opened. Those images were only of sanyukta n his. He choked. In some she was smiling, in some she was teasing him , in some they were kissing each other , some were during her pregnancy etc etc. He couldn't stop himself scrolling above. He saw his birthday pictures. All those memories came in front of his eyes. How she used to make cake for him the whole day hiding from him. How she used to surprise him at 12:00 am. How they used to just chat chat and chat for hours and ultimately end up making out. Those were the happiest moments of his life. He had never been this much relieved before. Her cute little antics, her small gifts , he used to die for those. He could not deny the fact that he was very happy with her but now everything had been changed. He was lost in his thoughts just then he heard a knock at his door which brought him to reality. He looked around at the door. He saw sanyukta with shinu. Sanyukta was holding shinu cupping her arm pits. Shinu had grabbed a card in her small hand. 
Sanyukta: ( entering in) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!! ( she spoke in her baby voice on behalf of shinu) 
Randhir immediately got up. He was feeling weird. He was feeling loved. His first birthday after becoming a father. He walked upto them. He was just looking at his little princess who was looking the prettiest fairy then.. Who was so innocent .. So pure. A soft smile crept on his face. 
Sanyukta: Happy Birthday papa. ( she said while forwarding shinu's hand which had the card.)
Randhir gulped. He looked at sanyukta whose eyes were filled with moisture. Then he took the card n pulled it out the envelope. It was a beautiful card which sanyukta had herself made for him. It was written..

Happy birthday Papa.
May god bless you.
You are the best father in this world. 
Shinu loves you the most.
From 
shinu and mumma
Love you. 

He choked. He looked at shinu who was just looking at the glittering sparkles of the card. Then he looked at sanyukta who was smiling looking at him but her eyes were still moist. 
Randhir: Can I ? ( he was asking for permission to take shinu in his hands. He wanted to hug her , kiss her , cuddle her. )
Sanyukta nodded in a yes and fowarded shinu to him. He for the first time took her in his arms. That the purest feeling one could ever have . She was his blood. 
Randhir: Oh my god!! She is so soft. ( he giggled in happiness. His eyes too became moist. )
Sanyukta: ( controlling her sobs) yeah!! ( she said smiling)
Randhir: Sanyukta look at her , she is smiling. See (showing her shinu.)
Sanyukta started sobbing silently. For her this was the most beautiful sight. She had been craving for this moment for 2 long months.
He kissed shinu's forehead and hugged her. He then rubbed his cheek with her soft cheek and closed his eyes. He had never been so satisfied before.. The feeling was heavenly.
A lone tear escaped out of his eye.
Sanyukta wiped her tears and controlled her tears.
Sanyukta: Can I take a picture of both of you? ( she asked. She wanted to capture the very moment . )
Randhir: Yeah!! Sure. ( he said softly)
She pulled out her mobile and clicked their pictures. 
Randhir: Plz send me the same.
Sanyukta: I will. ( she smiled)
Randhir: You will not wish me? ( he asked . He was expecting her to wish him separately . Somewhere deep inside his heart he wanted her wish him like she used to do before. He was expecting her to hug him tight and wish him )
Sanyukta: ( forwarding her hand for hand shake) happy birthday Randhir . ( she smiled again. But tears rolled down her cheeks this time )
Randhir looked at her hand. He was shocked. He had never expected this. He was just staring at her hand. Sanyukta thought he was not interested in joining her hand. She felt bad.. She felt embarrassed. She took her hand back and looked down when Randhir was about to join it. He gritted his teeth in frustration. He wanted her right then but he stopped. Just then shinu started crying. Randhir tried to calm her down But nothing helped. Then he handed her over to sanyukta. She immediately became quiet. Randhir smiled at them.
Randhir: Thanks sanyukta!!
Sanyukta: Thanks?? ( she asked in confusion.)
Randhir: For giving me this wonderful gift ( he said caressing shinu's cheek)
Sanyukta: She is your daughter too Randhir.
They both looked at each other with tears brimmed eyes. They have never been so much distant from eachother before. This moment used to be the most beautiful moment till last year but everything iwas changed now. 
Sanyukta: Ok!! Then . You enjoy. Bye.. ( she spoke with a heavy heart)
Randhir wanted to stop her but he didn't. He just nodded in a yes. Just he heard his door bell buzz. He ran towards the door to open it leaving them there. He opened the door and saw vidhushi with all randhir's frnds. They all entered in and started wishing him. Sanyukta came out of his room and saw everyone laughing and enjoying . She too once used to be part of that group. But the way she was replaced in his heart by vidhushi the same way she was replaced in his group also. They all have blocked her from all those social networking groups and messengers. All too had started hating her. 
She was just looking at them all. Then she saw vidhushi came forward and hugged him tightly. Sanyukta couldn't take this all. She turned around and made her way towards her room. Randhir saw her going. He too felt bad but his frnds dragged his attention towards him.
********************
Hours passed.
Randhir was sitting with vidhushi in his car. He was not happy. His tension was easily visible on his face.
Vidhushi: What happened Randhir? Aren't you happy with the surprise? 
Randhir: I am very happy vidhushi.
Vidhushi: Great!! I want a return gift.
Randhir: Return gift?? ( he scowled)
Vidhushi: Yes.. Promise me you wont deny.
Randhir: Bolo...
Vidhushi: Lets get married. (she spoke in excitement) and leave that sanyukta forever.
Randhir: What rubbish are you talking? I cant leave them. They are my responsibility.
Vidhushi: Rndhir plzz.. Stop this responsibility song of urs. She is not ur happiness.
Randhir: So what?? I cant leave her that's it. Or me kya bolunga usko " sanyukta! Get out of my house. "
Vidhushi: Ok ok.. But agar vo khud hi tumhe chhod de to?
Randhir: As in?
Vidhushi: You leave it on me. I will handle her. She will be out of our lives in a,week trust me.
Randhir: You dare harm her. (he warned) 
Vidhushi: I wont harm her but she will be out of ur house safe and sound.
Randhir: You cant do this.
Vidhushi had an evil smirk on her face. She knew her next step. 
************************ 
Next day.
Randhir was busy getting ready for office and sanyukta was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him. Shinu was sleeping in her pram laying in the kitchen next to sanyukta. 
Just then door bell rang. Sanyukta ran to open the door just then Randhir stopped her showing his hand and he himself ran to open the door. Sanyukta came inside the kitchen again. He opened the door .. He saw vidhushi with her bull dog Bruno standing at the door. Vidhushi was smiling shamelessly. 
Randhir: What is this?
Vidhushi: (stepping in) Randhir vo.. Actually , I forgot to tell you that I am going to Mumbai for 3 days and I have to keep Bruno in safe hands in my absence. So I am leaving him here. He loves you too.
Randhir: What? You wanna keep him here. Vidhushi plz.. Sanyukta is scared of dogs and I have a two months baby in my house. Its infectious. And Bruno is not a kind of dog who wud come into control of anyone. I don't stay at home for the whole day. Try and understand.
Vidhushi: Ab tum muje ese bologe?? Plz Randhir I have no one here. Plz Randhir don't do this to me. 
She kept on begging him and he ultimately Agreed to her. Vidhushi left just then and Randhir brought Bruno in. He was scared of sanyukta's reaction. Just the Bruno started barking and sanyukta immediately came out of the kitchen . She saw Bruno and started screaming in fear.
Sanyukta: Ye kon h?? Randhir !! Nikalo isko plzz... Oh my god!! ( Bruno was barking more. Sanyukta was screaming more. Shinu woke up and started crying. She immediately picked up shinu. )
Randhir: Relax sanyukta!! He wont do anything. Don't worry I will tie it.. 
He dragged the dog to his room's balcony and tied the dog. He came out of his room and saw sanyukta standing there. She was hell angry.
Sanyukta: What the hell is it? ( she screamed)
Randhir: Vidhushi has to go out of town so she has left her dog here. I don't have any other choice. ( he screamed in frustration)
Sanyukta: You know I am scared of dogs. Shinu is a baby. Usko infection hogya to?

Randhir: Don't you worry.. i have tied him in my room.. he wont come out. kuch nahi karega.. you just be easy..

sanyukta: you dont care about us na Randhir??

Her eyes brimmed with tears. He noticed that, he knew that this wud surely be coming and it came, sanyukta without even saying anything much came to her room with shinu leaving Randhir standing there cursing himself in guilt.

precap: Bruno troubling sanyukta and sanyukta sharing her heart out with parth.

So guys this was it.. hope u all liked it.. guys plz leave ur precious reviews below and ppl who res their comments unres them soon.