part-4

Part 4

No ones pov...

Parth left the house... sanyu came inside the room.. where randhir was laying on the bed... his eyes were closed... she knew randhir didn't have anything since morning... she was also worried for his health...

Sanyu: randhirr...

Randhir opened his eyes and looked at her... he sat down on the bed... he was quiet... he was upset with this marriage thing... he gave an irritated look to sanyu...

Sanyu: what will u have randhir... you didn't have anything since morning... tumhe medicine be to leni h...

Randhir: sanyukta am not at all hungry ok... (he turned away his face)..

Sanyu: see randhir I know u are upset with me... but don't this to urself ,,,, u will fall sick... u need to take care of urself...

Randhir gritted his teeth...

Sanyu: m getting u something to eat...  Ok...

With this she came out of his room oops their room... (lol)

She went to kitchen... and started cooking...

Sanyu to herself: oh god plz help me... this randhir is very tough to handle... me kya karungee... Randhir as a friend is easy,,, but randhir as a husband... no plz...

She finished cooking and took food to the room... randhir was still sitting... he looked at her... he was emotionless...

Sanyu went to him and sat in front of him... he took a bite to chapatti in her hand and took it near randhir's mouth... He didn't open his mouth... he was just looking at her...

Sanyu: khaooo... (he shook her hand,,, ordering him..)

Randhir: kaha tha na m not hungry... tumko ek bat samaj nahi ati kya...

Sanyu: fine u don't want to eat then raho bhooke... me be nahi khaungee...

Sanyu knew that randhir cares for her... he will never let her hungry... although he is upset with her but he loves her a lot... (ye friendship wala love h...)

Randhir: tummm... (paused) fine khiolao...

Sanyu was very happy... a smile crept on her face...

Randhir: (sarcastic tone) oh god mera hath kab theek hogaa...

Sanyu: jab tak tum khana nahi khaoge...

Randhir: what ever... Khilao ab... m waiting...

Sanyu started feeding him... after having his food...

Randhir: tum nahi kha rahi...??

Sanyu: I will have it in some time..

Randhir : ok... sanyukta I need to talk to u...

Sanyu: ha bolo...

Randhir: pehle ye plate rakh k ao and hath ne dhona...

Sanyu: what... ??

She punched his shoulder lightly...

Randhir : aaa sanyu it hurts yar... (randhir cried)

Sanyu: good for u... am coming in 2 minutes...

She left the room with a smile...

She came back after to minutes a napkin... and sat near randhir...

Sanyu: ab bolo... (she asking wiping  his mouth with napkin..)

Randhir: see its important...

Sanyu: hmmm am listening...