part 11

part -11
……..an hour ago…….
Randhir and sanyu were dancing…. Parth left the place in annoyance…
Randhir was lost in her… he pulled her closer…
Randhir: am sorry I wont do it again…
Sanyu: what do you want from me randhir??
 Randhir: I just want you darling…
Sanyu: (burying her face in the crook of his neck) you are lying….
Randhir: (whispering in her ear) why do u think so??
 Sanyu: becoz you always hurt me… and sorry is just not enough randhir…
Randhir: I love you….
Sanyu: (looking up at him) you know what randhir… u take me for granted… always… look at the way you talk to others and look at the way you talk to me… humesha muje dante rehte h… always taunting…. Tumhe meri koi chees acchi nahi lagti… (her eyes became moist)
 Randhir: am sorry jaan.. muje nahi pata that I hurt you so much…
Sanyu: you always do randhir… (tears made their way)
 Randhir: (wiping her tears) plz baby… don’t cry….
Sanyu: let it be randhir… I know you will repeat the same again…
Randhir: I wont….
Sanyu: (he spun her) accha tell me…. U don’t like dancing with me… then why are you dancing with me now…. I was dancing parth… kyo aye tum yaha??
 Randhir: (pulling her closer) listen,,, I don’t like parth at all… and you were dancing with him… I don’t like it at all…. No one else can touch you like this… I know his intentions very well.. why didn’t you stop him when u were not liking his touch… ??
Sanyu: esa kuch be nahi h randhir,…
Randhir: oh really..??
 Sanyu: yes really…. And what is your problem ?? always you have a problem..
 Randhir: sanyukta wait… this is not the right place for this discussion… lets go out…
He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the venue… he pulled her to their car… sanyu pulled her hand back…
Randhir: now listen to me sanyukta…. Me yaha tumhare sath aya hoo… you left me alone there and went with you friends…
Sanyu: did I leave you alone randhir?? Tum be to muje akela chod ke goa me apne friends k sath ghoomne chale gaye the….
Randhir: you asked me to leave… (he snaped)
 Sanyu: so what?? Me to tumhe bhot kuch bolti hoo karne k liye… tum wo to nahi karte… just tell me one thing randhir… you don’t love me… hena?? You are now bored of me naa??
 Randhir: what?? What nonsense are you speaking ?? bored of you… I love you… we are married… (he screamed)
 Sanyu: (crying) this what your problem randhir… this is the problem of every man… ab to shaadi hogayi h.. ab to kese be treat karo… ab kaha jayegi chodke… hena…
Randhir: I cant believe this… tum kaha ki baat kaha leke ja rhe ho….
Sanyu: I don’t want to talk to you anymore… lets go back home…
She turned around and sat inside the car…. Still sobbing… he came from other side and sat inside the car…
Randhir: sanyukta… ok… m sorry… but plz don’t cry… I cant see you crying….
Sanyu: pehle khud rulate ho fir khud hi…. (she looked away)
 Randhir: accha baba m sorry naa….(he held her hand)
 Sanyu kept mum….
Randhir: ok lets go on a long drive…. And we will have ice cream…. (he smiled..)
 Sanyukta looked at him… and broke her mum….
Sanyu: randhir…. What do you think of me…?? Am I a kid.. jisko tum ice cream dikhaoge or vo khush hojayegii…. Randhir you know what hurts me the most when you talk to me rudely… you take me for granted… may be many a times I over react.. I behave immaturishly… i behave like a kid… but randhir tum ho na muje samhalne k liye… (still sobbing) you know what randhir.. when you are around me I feel protected… I feel secure…I feel surrounded… you didn’t talk to me for two days… I was literally dying…. (kept her hands on his shoulders,clutched his shirt and sobbing badly) you were not there with me for a single night.. I couldn’t sleep randhir… muje neend nahi ati tumhare bina…
Randhir: sanyu… shhhh… (cupped her face)
 Sanyu: (held his hand in her) promise me randhir.. you will never leave me ….. never….
Randhir: sanyukta.. me kaha ja rha hoo… and kitne bar promise kiya mene…
Sanyu: fir se karo….
Randhir: sanyukta… ok baba… I promise.. I wont leave you alone ever… now stop crying….
Sanyu hugged him tightly….
Sanyu: I love you randhir…. I really love you a lot….. I can tolerate anything… but not your ignorance… I cant live without you….
Randhir: (rubbing her back) sanyukta.. even I cant live with you… you are the most special person in my life…
She buried her face in the crook of his neck… even randhir had tears in his eyes… after a few mins he broke the hug and they both were looking into each other’s eyes… she moved close to him.. and kept her lips on his… they both closed their eyes… and were lost in that kiss… their lips were moving slowly in a perfect sync… it was full of emotions.. love .. care… passion… thirst… what not… sanyu moved her hands and cupped his face… where as his hands were busy caressing her back… soon she opened her mouth and he entered her mouth… he kept his one hand on her cheek... and pushed her locks behind her ears… he left her lips and started kissing her neck… shoulders… (sanyu was enjoying his touch) she was pulling him close.. buring his face in her neck… he slide his right hand from her shoulder to her elbow .. then her fore arm and then he entwined his fingers with hers… he left her lips and again claimed her lips… they both were sucking each other’s lips.. and after a few minutes when they became short of breathe.. they parted… they both were looking into each other’s eyes… they both gulped… they both were breathing heavy… after a few seconds.. he again bent down towards her to kiss her again.. but sanyukta interrupted…
Sanyu: lets go home.. (she spoke in a low voice)
 Randhir(moving back) : hmmm…. Ok…