PART 6

part -6

Sanyukta  became nervous... she was sensing a storm coming  soon in their lives...  she was scared of what will happen if  he falls for her...  if he accept this relation...

Randhir left her and came to bedroom again... he sat on the bed... sanyu after 15 to 20 mins entered the room.. she saw him sitting on the bed... she started assembling the clothes lying on the bed... just then

Randhir: sanyukta who is parth?? (he asked softly)

Sanyu looked at him in confusion... her expression changed... she knew why randhir is asking this question... she was scared too if he gets to know everything aout her and parth,,, how will he react..

Sanyu: he is our friend randhir... why are u thinking so much about him??

Randhir: friend my foot (he murmured)  I don't like him... he is so clingy... tum plz usse door raho...

Sanyu was shocked...

Randhir: are u listening to me... u wont talk to him...

Sanyu: what?? Its not possible randhir... we work in a same office... he is a very good friend  of mine...

Randhir: so wat?? If he works with you... you work with several ppl...  are all ur friend??

Sanyu: why are u behaving like a typical husband... ?? (she yelled)

Randhir: (he got up) typical husband... sanyukta ok fine... (he paused) ... Don't stop talking to him... just maintain some distance from him...

Sanyu: randhir... tum pagal ho gaye ho... don't u trust me... u think me uske sath bhag jaungee...

Randhir: just shut up sanyukta.. I didn't mean that...

Sanyu: randhir I know what u meant... listen u are not well...  plz don't take stress...

Randhir: u give me stress sanyukta...

Sanyukta was boiling in anger... but she was controlling herself coz she knew its not his fault... he doesn't remember anything... also if she fights with him anymore it wudnt be good for his health...

Sanyu: ok fine... I will maintain some distance... u please calm down...

Randhir  turned around and laid down on the bed... after sometime sanyu too laid down next to her... both were looking at the fan...

Randhir: I don't understand sanyukta how did we fall in love... we both are so different... can u tell me one thing..??

Sanyu: hmmm...

Randhir: kya hum pehle be ese hi ladte the.. ??

Sanyu: esa nahi tha randhir... we hardly used to fight...  (she lied)

Randhir: I don't know muje har chhoti chhoti bat pe kyo gussa ajata h... m sorry... I know I have hurt u a lot today.. I have been fighting with you since morning... 

Sanyu took his hand in her and squeezed it..

Sanyu: its ok randhir.. so jao... I m feeling sleepy...

Randhir nodded and they both dozed off...

It was 5:00 am... sanyu's alarm as usual buzzed... randhir moved a little in discomfort... just then he felt something on him... near his neck.. he opened his eyes... he saw a  foot was on his chest near his neck... he became shocked.he got scared too... . he looked at sanyu's side... he saw  another foot was on her  pillow...  randhir got panicked..he thought where has sanyu gone.. is it a nightmare?? He quickly removed the quilt... he saw sanyu sleeping keeping her feet on pillow and head near his feet... he became hell irritated... he sat down... he saw that her face was covered with hair... she was looking like a witch in dark... he laughed silently... he shifted all her hair behind her head...