part 22

Hi guys,

I am back again with the next part of I just wanna spend my life with you. But before starting the part I really want to make some things very clear. Guys as you all know that I am really very busy these days which is causing delays in updates. Some of you all behave rude at times which I am not going to tolerate any more. Everyone wants quick updates but no one is bothered about my condition. writing is not an easy task, you need to have your piece of mind for writing anything and to be very honest writing has never given me happiness. I write only for my readers and guys You have to be patient for my updates. I am already delivering lengthy chapters which are mostly lie between 4500 to 6000 words which are already thrice in size of my usual length. I have never forced anyone to continue with me or read my stories, You all can leave anytime. I respect the fact that you all give your time and read my stuffs, some of you even devote your precious time for reviewing it too but guys even I pay my precious time for writing even when I am short of it. To be very honest writing is becoming a burden on me and I don't wish to write anything further but still I am trying to complete all my running fictions. So don't make it even more difficult for me. Also yes I always say that I will be updating in a day or two and I don't give portions, So guys you tell me what do I do? You never know the future. I got flooded with work that I couldn't update. The chapter was ready days before but I had to give in the final touches. Also posting the portion takes hours. I have to post first, then do the alignment, adjust the fonts, then have to send pms to 550+ buddies which consumes almost half of my day whereas reading takes only 15 minutes. I would request you all to be patient and behave properly with me. Let me tell you guys that My further updates will be more delayed so People who can not keep patience can leave reading my write ups or can wait till the fictions get over. I am sorry for being rude but You guys have left me with no other option. Any way the chapter is posted below you all can read it. From now on I will be posting a Poem before every update as a teaser for the upcoming update. I just hope you like it too. 

When that somebody goes out of your life that's when you realise that person's worth..She went away... He looked away...

She is disappeared... He wanted her to reappear..

The house is no more home now..

Everything reminds him of her..

The aroma is still there.

Her voice still echos there.But she is nowhere..He sobbed, he cried, he died in guilt..But she was nowhere.Someone came in favor and someone came in against..

Left him swaying in between past and present.His eyes were closed and memories reappeared. I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU 

heart emotico I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU 

He came back to his home and looked around. The house was empty now. It was all quiet. No sound of her, no voice of her, no cries of Shinu... Just silence. He could still smell her. Her aroma was still present in the houses. He was still crying. He knew he did all wrong to her. He knew she had left for him for his happiness. He knew she loves him the most in this world. He walked inside the guest room where she was staying. The room was empty but some small boxes and a suitcase was lying over the bed. He walked upto the bed and picked up one of the boxes. He opened it and felt a lump in his throat looking at the engagement ring of her and mangalsutra which he made her wear at the time of their marriage. His eyes flooded with tears. Then he opened each box one by one. Everything which he had given to her till now, jewellery, expensive perfumes and dresses, everything. He opened the suitcase and burst out crying looking at the toys which he had bought for Shinu during sanyukta's pregnancy. She didn't even take Shinu's toys. Then he realised that those toys were untouched. She never used them for Shinu. He hugged one of the stuffed toys and laid down on the bed. He was sobbing hard. His life had gone up side down completely. He had thrown out his wife and newly born baby out of his house and life for his so called love of his life. He loved someone else still he was feeling like dying without her. He had spent 2 and a half year of his life with her sharing everything he had with him, his life, his heart, his room, his body, just everything.