Part 25

Part -25
A proud moment for him as she was shining,

A happy moment for him as she was taking a step towards success,

She had no hopes of his coming,
Looking at the door, hoping to see him,

And he came with those colourful petals in hands and a smile on his face.
She smiled in return.

The little angel shining like Sun leaned over him,
He smiled and snatched her,

But he was hurt as he felt unwanted,
As she asked him to leave,

He walked out and collapsed.

heart emoticon I just wanna spend my life with you

~Next day~

It was 9:00AM.

Randhir parked his car infront of Sanyukta's house hiding behind some tree. Instead of going to office he was stalking her. he was wishing her to come out.

Randhir: come out Sanyu! Please just come out.

He was waiting, hours rolled but she didn't come out. Another hour rolled and he decided to go from there. He was about to start his car then he saw her coming out with Shinu. She was wearing blue demin jeans and white t-shirt and shinu was hanging in a baby bag across sanyukta's upper abdomen like a kangaroo baby. They were both looking very cute and adorable together. He smiled again. She started walking on the road and he followed her in his car. He didn't want her to know that he was there for her. she then took an Auto followed by Randhir. They all reached to a Mall.

She was in a supermarket collecting all necessary items. He too came there and pretended that he was also purchasing something. His eyes were on her but his hands were on products kept in shelves. She was moving in different galleries followed by him. then she felt his presence there, she turned around to see whether he is there or not? But till then he hid himself by turning around pretending that he was choosing something. She frowned and continued her work. After sometime, he was looking at her and she finally caught him, he realized that and again kept his hand on the shelf without even realizing what was kept there. His eyes and attention was just on her. she walking towards him and finally reached there.

Sanyukta: (glaring at him) what are you doing here?

Randhir: oh Sanyu! Tum bhi yaha? (he pretended surpised)

Sanyukta: why are you following me?

Randhir: follow you? no way Sanyu. See I am here to buy these...

he turned his gaze at the products at which he had kept his hands and his mouth hung open and sanyukta's eyes grew wider. He kept his hands on Sanitary Napkins' packets.

Sanyukta: you want to buy them? (she said raising her eyebrows)

Randhir: (taking his hand back) vo... vo.. yeah! (he smiled embarrassed)

Sanyukta: hmmm! Okay, for Vidhushi?

She realized their (Randhir and Vidhushi) relationship had gone too far now. she somewhere didn't like it. her husband was purchasing Sanitary napkins for some other woman, for his girlfriend.

Whereas he was answerless. He didn't know what to tell her. he cannot accept that he was following her, he cannot accept that he was buying them for Vidhushi as this would ruin the relationship more, and moreover he can never accept that he needs them as this would ruin everything relating to mankind. He was stuck.

Randhir: mmm! For you. (he finally spoke because he thought it to be safest. )

Sanyukta: What? For me? (she was shocked literally)