part 15

hey guys i ma up again with part 15 of

..................I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU................

i know i know u am very late this time but i had my exams so plz forgive me..

part 15

He entered the room n found shinu alone there... She was crying.. He looked around but sanyukta wasn't there... His anger was on clouds..at the same time he was worried too.. He was really worried n tensed for sanyukta.. Her condition was worse... Her wound was still fresh.. He started panicking.. Somewhere he was blaming himself for speaking so much to her.. Also he was angry becoz she had left shinu alone in the house..

He came back into senses when he heard shinu crying even louder this time.. He looked at her again.. Its been 15 days since she was born.. He had never taken her in his hands.. He had never even seen her properly.. He started taking steps towards her.. He looked at her... She was crying bitterly.. Her eyes were filled with tears.. His heart somewhere ached.. He bent down to pick her up but he stopped in middle as he heard flush sound from the washroom.. He looked at the washroom n saw sanyukta coming out..

He froze.. Sanyukta looked at him.. Then she looked at shinu.. Who was crying bitterly.. She went to her from the other side of the bed n picked her up.. She looked at him who was just staring at her..

Sanyu: What??

He came out of his trance and..

Randhir: What what?? Tum.. Kaha thi.. Wwhy did u leave her alone?? ( he was yell at her.. But didn't know the reason)

Sanyu: I was in washroom.. ( she spoke softly)

Randhir: I know that..( he shouted)

Sanyu: To chilla kyo rahe Ho..??

Randhir: Vo Vo me chillaunga.. Tum ... Muje laga Ki tum muje chhodk... ( he stammered)

Sanyu: Chhodke chali gayi... ( she completed his answer)

Randhir: What ever... ( he rolled his eyes)

Sanyu: I thought you were asking me to change the room.. If u want me to leave then I will leave your house too.. ( she turned around .. She was hiding her tears.)

Randhir: Listen you.. I have never asked you to leave that room.. Just asked you to keep your things at proper place.. But your over smart brain.. Thinks one step ahead.. ( he taunted her)

Sanyu: ( turned around again) listen u.. Ok.. I mistook u.. But Roz raat KO tum hi muje room se nikal dete Ho.. ( she choked)

He looked at ... He felt guilty ...

Randhir: Toh.. Toh or me kya Karoo.. You both disturb my sleep.. I work hard the whole day.. I need to sleep well ..( he tried to cover up)

Sanyu: She is your daughter Randhir.. Why are u punishing her?? It was all my fault.. She is so innocent.. ( she cried)

Randhir: Listen u.. Just get lost.

( he came out of the room.)

She was sobbing bitterly.. He came to his room n threw his bag.. He was irritated.. He was confused. somewhere he didn't want to behave like this with her.. But he was still doing it..

After changing his clothes he came to the kitchen.. He knew sanyukta must have not cooked anything as her condition was not good.. He rolled his eyes..

He pulled out the pan from the rack n kept it on the burner.. Then he went to the fridge n opened the door ... He bent down to take eggs but he stopped.. He saw a bowl full of sprouts n fruit salad was kept there in the same condition which he had left in the morning for sanyukta to eat.. He frowned .. Then he gritted his teeth in frustration.. He pulled out that bowl n eggs out of the fridge n came to kitchen again.. He kept everything on slab .. Then his gaze fell on a plate covered with another plate.. He removed the plate.. He saw a sandwich there..