I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU

Part -1

Wednesday  23rd  july 2014...

Sanyu's pov...

I was laying in my bed... it was raining outside... I was trying very hard to sleep but it was far far away from my eyes...  I was twisting in my bed  just to get comfort but in vain... after all my friend  or my best friend randhir was not okay... I was shocked to see him today... he was drunk... he was broken... he was crying... I still don't know how to handle him... how will he be fine??... he need to move on now... I tried to stop him today... but he didn't... I just hope he is fine... it is raining outside... I even asked parth to find him out... to be with him...

Just then I saw time... it was 1:00 am... But I still have no information of both parth and randhir... now am trying parth too but he is also unavailable... a tear rolled out of my eyes...

"randhir where are u ??"

Just then my phone rang... it flashed parth's no. ... with no time I picked up his call...

Me: hello parth.. randhir milaa... ?? is he fine?? And where was he?? (I created a chain of questions)

Parth: sanyu... Wait... Let me speak...

Me: oh m sorry... jaldi bolo...

Parth: listen sanyukta... come to city hospital now...

Me: (my heartbeat was at its highest speed) kya hospital... randhir theek to h naa... Parth m really scared...

Parth: dekho... randhir has met with an accident... U come fast here...

With no time I lost my grip over the phone and it fell on the bed... I was froze... For me my world stopped... My world was shattered,,,, my eyes became moist... I was shivering... But I cant lose myself like this,,, I have to hold myself back... I came off the bed quickly... I took my car keys... I ran outside my house in my pajamas...  I ran to my car... it was still raining... I became half wet... but I didn't care... I didn't care at all... I just want to see him now... I sat inside the car and drove my car to city hospital as fast as I can... I reached to hospital in just 15 minutes... which is generally impossible for me to travel this distance in just 15 mins... I wud be taking atleast half an hour...  but who cares now... I parked my car outside the hospital and ran inside...  I called parth...

Parth: hello sanyukta... where are u??

Me: hello parth... m here in hospital... Kaha ana h??

Parth: u come on 4th floor... me tumhe lift k pass milungaa...

Me: m just coming...

I hung up his phone and ran towards lift... I entered the lift... All those memories of last night was flashing infront of my eyes...

Flashback...

22nd july 2014... (last night)

It was 9:00 pm. I was in the kitchen cooking for myself... But at the same time I was worried for randhir... Becoz he was not having a good time with his live in girl friend Vidhushi... they both were finding it difficult to stay with eachother... randhir I know loves her the most... I had always seen in his eyes... he could do anything in the world to please her... to make her happy... Although he has became her puppy now coz he does whatever she asks him to do... I have myself seen this... still she is unhappy... According to me her demands were increasing day by day... But I have never told this thing to randhir... I know he would never understand... Instead he wud break all the ties with me too... and I can lose my best friend...