part 14

Part 14
She lost the grip on her phone.. Shinoo was laying in her lap.. Her heart was beating very fast.. She started shivering.. She was breathing heavy.. She wasn't moving.. Then after a few seconds she looked down at shinoo... Her eyes became moist.. 
Just then she heard the noise from outside the room as if someone has opened the door.. She came out from her thoughts.. She stepped down off the bed.. N started walking outside the room..
She saw Randhir was sitting on the floor n taking out all the gifts n cards which vidhushi has gifted him from that carton... She stood there still... Randhir was kissing , hugging those cards n gifts.. He was smiling and was very happy looking at them.. He was nostalgic... His eyes were wet.. He was reading those letters.. Just then his gaze fell on sanyukta.. He passed a smile.
Randhir: Sanyukta.. Come here.. Come here n sit here.. ( he patted the floor as if signalling her to sit next to him..)
She could see the spark in his eyes.. Which was missing all this while.. She has never seen him this happy before.. She started taking steps towards him... She went near him.. He grabbed her wrist n pulled her down.. She sat down with a thud.. Her stomach started paining... Her wound was still fresh.. Her womb started bleeding.. But she was numb.. She was just looking at him.
Randhir: Dekho sanyukta.. Look at this..( showing her vidhushi's letter) this letter .. This is the first letter which she gave me..
She was numb... The pain was increasing..
Randhir: ( pulling out a perfume bottle) see this.. Smell this.. It smells good na.. She gave me on my first birthday after we met..
She gulped.. 
He kept on showing her cards and gifts.. She was just looking at him... She was losing her consciousness... Randhir was completely unaware of her condition.. He was just lo engrossed in the gifts..
Sanyu: Randhirrr.. ( she slurred)
Randhir: Don't you call out my name from you mouth.. ( his expression changed.. He was getting angry.)
She was looking into his eyes . They were red In anger.. She was losing.. She was shivering..
Sanyu: Listen to me once. ( she tried to speak..n gulped)
Randhir: U want me to listen one more lie from you.. ( he yelled)
Her vision started getting blurred.. She started losing her consciousness.. He clutched her shoulders n shook her.. She came back to her consciousness... She was trying her level best not to collapse.. But the pain has now became unbearable for her.. She blinked..then gulped.. Tears made their way finally.. But she had no strength to cry.. Her face was motionless.. She was just looking into his eyes.. 
Randhir (continued) : I had never expected this from you sanyukta.. I trusted you sanyukta.. I marry you... For your good.. N tumne ... You took advantage of me... You knew that I love her sooo much.. N still you hid everything from her.. N on the top of that you lied that we both are madly in love with each other.. Bullshit.. Look at you.. N look at me.. Tumse pyar.. Vo be me.. You are no where In front of vidhushi.. I cant understand how could I fell for u.. Muje kuch be yad Ni tha.. N you played very smartly.. 
It was getting tougher for her to keep her eyes open.. She was about to close her eyes.. He again shook her..
Randhir: How could you..?? HOW COULD YOU(he roared.. Shook her hard) why did you do this to me..?? We had a pact na that we wont interfere in each other's lives.. Then kyo kiya tumne esa?? Let me guess.. You did this for money and attention right.. ?? Jo tumhe parth Ni de raha tha.. M I right?? I was pampering you.. Tolerating all you tantrums.. Gave u all expensive gifts.. N tum khush hogayi. You thought ye to fas Gaya.. Hmmm?? ( gritted his teeth) n then you started enjoying me.. ( clutched her jaw) on the top of that now we both have a daughter... I m stuck with you.. I hate you so much.. Look at vidhushi.. Look at these gifts.. This is called love.. You always wanted materialistic things.. N loom at her ... Sanyukta you are not even equal to her nail.. ( he left her jaw with a jerk) 
She couldn't balance herself . She collapsed.. Her blood was oozing from her lower abdomen.. Her white tunic became red... Soon everything became dark for her.. 
...
1hour later..
She opened her eyes slowly n again shut it.. Then again she opened them.. She saw a lamp over her face.. She again blinked slowly.. Then she realised there was an oxygen mask on her mouth.. She gulped.. Then she looked forward.. She saw 3 ppl wrapped in green doctors gown.. Their mouths were covered with masks ... And hair was covered with with green cap... Then she realised that she was in operation theatre.. She lost her consciousness again..
...
2 hours later..
She opened her eyes.. She saw there was no one except the nurse... She moved her hand nurse ran out of the room to call the doctor.. After a few minutes the doctor came in.. She started checking her up.. 
Doctor: How are u feeling now?? Is it paining .?
Sanyu: No.. ( she spoke softly..)
Sanyukta's eyes were searching for Randhir.. He was no where.. The doctor gave her injections n she slept again.. 
...
After a few hours..
Her sleep got disturbed becoz she heard shinoo crying.. She opened her eyes.. N looked at her left.. She saw her mother with shinoo.. She smiled.. But soon her smile vanished when she remembered what happened this morning..
Anju looked at her.. N smiled..she walked upto her and
Anju: Kesi h meri bachi?? ( she caressed her palm on her forehead)
Sanyu just nodded in a yes...
Anju: Bilkul dhyan Ni rakhti.. Abi abi delivery hui h Vo be caesarean... Thoda dheere dheere chala kar.. Gir gayi na.. Kitni bleeding hui tuje.. 
Sanyu: Maa me theek hoo ( she spoke with some difficulty)
Anju: Dikh raha h kesi h tu.. Ab ek bachi Ki maa h.. Kam se kam ab to badi hoja.. Randhir pata h kitna Dar Gaya tha. ( sanyu's eyes became wider listening to his name.. She desperately wanted to know where he was) usne muje subha call kiya or bola abi ajao.. To me agli bus leke yaha agayi.. 
Sanyu: Maa.. Randhir kaha h??
Anju: Abi to yahi tha.. Ruk me bejti hoo usse..
With this anju came out of the room..
5min later..
Randhir entered in.. He looked at her.. She too looked at him.. He looked away.. He walked in n was marching in the room from left to right n then from right to left.. He was confused actually.. He was enraged.. He wanted to yell more on her.. He just wanted to hate her more.. But her condition was not good at all for all this.. Also he was cursing himself becoz of him she had to go through another surgery... She was almost dead.. But thankfully she was alive.. He wanted to apologize for whatever happened that morning.. Whatever happened means the way he pulled her with a force that she sat with a thud In this condition.. Where she had already gone through a caesarean delivery.. Her womb started bleeding.. It was becoz of his stupid mistake.. At the same time he wasn't repenting for wat ever he had spoken to her then.. According to him ,she deserved that.. Even more..
She was just looking at him.. She knew he is upset with her.. Somewhere is was cursing herself too ... She should have been careful before.. But the damage was done.. She gulped.. He was fuming... She was about to say anything just then anju entered.. All looked at her...
She kept her hand on randhir's cheek..
Anju to Randhir: Vo theek h beta.. ( she smiled.. He smiled back..)
She walked upto sanyu n kept Shino next to sanyu.. She looked at shinoo who was sleeping peacefully... Unaware of the everything... Then sanyu looked at Randhir who was looking somewhere else.. 
...
Days passed...
Sanyu got discharged from the hospital.. All this while Randhir didn't even say a word to her.. He was all quiet.. Somewhere he was holding himself back as anju was present there.. When sanyu came bck home anju left for Mumbai again.. After dropping anju to railway station.. Randhir came back home.. He wanted to say a lot of things to her.. Even sanyu wanted to talk to him.. But couldn't.. Now they got the chance.. She was somewhere scared too..
He stepped into there room... She was sitting on the bed with her back resting behind the bed.. Shinoo was laying next to her.. He looked at both of them n then broke the silence..
Randhir: Don't even think that ye sab Hua h to me sab bhool jaunga.. ( he snapped)
She got off the bed.. And slowly started walking towards the cupboard.. Randhir moved forward to stop her.. As the doctors had strictly asked her not to.walk.. But he stopped in between...
She went upto the cupboard and opened its door.. She first took out her jewellery box.. N opened it.. She pulled out a few pairs of earrings, necklace box n a bracelet which he had gifted her.. She kept them on the bed.. N looked at him n shook her head in a no.. She wanted to convey that she doesn't want all these gifts.. She then slowly walked upto dressing table n picked up some perfume bottles which were also gifted by him n also kept them on the bed.. 
Sanyu: ( shook her head in a no) sab lelo.. I don't want any ofthese Randhir.. Kuch Ni chahiye.. I just want my Randhir back.. I don't want any money.. No gifts.. I just want my husband back.. ( she broke down) plz don't do this to me.. ( she pleaded)
He was just looking at her.. He was motionless... May be he was cursing himself that he had spoken beyond limits...
Sanyukta: I m not after you money Randhir... I had told you everything... Sab bataya tha tumhe.. ( she was losing her balance... Her head started spinning)
He walked upto her n caught her shoulders..
Randhir: Youp.. You just sit down first( he made her sit on the bed)
She looked at him.. Still sobbing..
Sanyu: You had promised to me that you wont leave me alone.. Kabi ni chhodoge muje.. Sab bataya to tha Randhir... ( she sobbed again)
Randhir: Yeah right.. Tumne muje sab bataya tha.. But when..?? When everything was done.. I had fell for you.. If you wud have told me everything before I m sure I wud have never ever fallen for u.. I mean look at you.. N look at vidhushi.. You both have no match... You were just using me... Also you have never told me everything.. You didn't tell me about parth n you.. Haa !! Why did u hide that?? You were scared right.. That I will leave you.. 
Sanyu: Randhir there is nothing between parth and I.. We are just frnd.. N pehle I just used to like him.. But I love you Randhir... 
Randhir: ( left her with a jerk) you can never love anyone sanyukta.. You were my best friend... But you have stabbed my back..i will never going to forgive you.. 
Sanyu: Don't say like this Randhir.. I have always loved you.. My love for u was always true.. I didn't tell you anything becoz you were not well..the doctors had asked me not to tell you anything.. N trust me Randhir I had tried my level best not to let you fall for me.. Not to let myself fall for you.. But ni hua Randhir.. I m sorry.. 
Randhir: I know everything what all were your intentions then.. You are a two faced double standard girl.. Who is selfish enough to destroy anyone's life.. 
Sanyu was numb.. She had no answers to his allegations.. Each and every word of his was piercing her heart.. 
Randhir: ( clutching her jaw) you know what sanyukta.. I m tolerating you just becoz of her.. ( looking at shinu) otherwise I would have... ( he paused) now listen to me very carefully.. ( showing her his index fingure) don't you dare come across my path.. Just stay away from me.. Otherwise I will kill you.. ( he screamed the last line)
He left her with jerk n barged out of the room.. 
She was shivering.. She was really scared of him.. She had never seen him like this before.. He was not the one whom she had loved.. He was somebody else.. Her Randhir was never like this.. The darkness in his eyes was really scaring her.. More than herself she was scared for her daughter.. She was confused with what does she do now.. Whether to convince him to be with her n with her daughter.. Or whether she should escape.. He was very vulnerable... But her condition was not such that she could come out of that house with shinu.. 
...
That night..
It was 2:30 am.
Sanyukta n shinu were sleeping on the bed.. Where as Randhir wzs sleeping on the couch.. He wanted sanyukta to be comfortable as she has just gone through a surgery.. Just then shinu started crying.. Sanyukta woke up immediately.. She was scared of him.. He wud get really angry if his sleep wud get disturbed.. She picked up shinu in her lap n started patting her back.. But she wasn't getting quiet.. Soon he woke up n looked at her.. Sanyu looked at him.. She got scared.. 
Sanyu: M sorry.. I m going.. M going out.. 
He frowned.. 
She picked her up n came out of the room.. N went to other room.. Randhir got up n stood there... He wanted to stop her.. But he was really late..
...
Next morning...
It was 9:30 am..
Sanyukta was sleeping in the other room with shinu.
just then she heard Randhir shouting..
Randhir: SANYUKTA...!!!! SANYUKTA..!! damn where the hell are you.. 
She immediately got up.. She tried to run.. But her stomach started paining.. She winced in pain.. But then somehow she managed to walk upto the other room..
She entered the room n found him searching something.. He seemed really irritated.. He was suffling shelves.. 
Sanyu: Kya hua..?? ( she spoke soflty.. She was scared of him)
He looked at her immediately...
Randhir: Pure ghar me tumhara or shinu ka saman fela hua h.. I cant find my own things.. ( he yelled)
She felt bad.. They Way he was speaking to her was really painful for her..
Randhir: Where is my pendrive..??
Sanyu: Hmmm just wait..
She walked in towards the computer table near the couch.. She pulled out the drawer n took out his pendrive... 
Sanyu: Its here.. 
She walked upto him n gave him his pendrive... 
Randhir: Tumm.. ( he was irritated) apna saman hatao yaha se.. 
He barged out of the house..
Sanyukta felt bad.. She thought he is asking her to leave the room.. Whereas he was just asking her to keep her things to one side of the room.. As the room looked messy...
...
In the evening...
He came back home.. There was some different kind of silence filled in there.. He frowned.. He entered his room n was shocked.
The room was cleaner.. He couldn't see any stuff of sanyukta there.. Even she wasn't there.. He ran to the cupboard... N opened the doors.. He saw that there was only his stuffs there.. He panicked.. He thought she was gone... 
Randhir to himself: I just cant believe this... This girl is impossible.. Ab kaha dhundoo me isko.. 
He started moving out of the house.. Just then he heard Shinu crying.. He turned around.. He realised she is inside the other room.. He ran towards that room.. N opened the room.. He saw shinu laying on the bed crying.. Sanyukta was no where.. His anger was on clouds.. He wanted to slap sanyukt right that.. How can she be so irresponsible...?? How can she leave her daughter alone..?? Also somewhere he was worried for her.. Her condition was not good.. She was still very weak.. He was cursing himself for saying so much to her...
Precap: Where is sanyukta?? Lol