part 3

Sanyu's pov...

Randhir was laughing.. I  was just looking at him helplessly... he was looking so innocent... I wanted to tell the whole truth but also I didn't want to destroy his happiness... he was far far away from his bitter past... I also feel that he is so lucky... that he had forgotten everything/... every sorrow... I wish I could have also forgotten everything... I was lost in my thoughts... Looking at his innocent face... oh god I have never been so helpless before... just then

Randhir snapped his fingers in front of me... I came out of my trance...

Randhir: sanyu... kaha kho gayi...??

Me: vo randhir...

Randhir: (with his innocent smile.. which was missing for a very long) kya vo randhir...

Luckily doctor entered and asked me to come out with him... I followed the doctor to his cabin.. leaving randhir alone in the ward...

He asked me to sit... parth also accompanied us... parth and I took a seat in front of him...

Me: doctor what has happened to randhir... he doesn't remember anything... (I asked with tears in my eyes)

Doctor: calm down mrs shekhawat... he is suffering from partial amnesia...

Me: amnesia??

Doctor: actually mam.. she doesn't remember 4 years of his life... he assumes himself to be in 2010... but this is 2014...

Me: 4 years... (I whispered)

I thought to myself: that means.. he has forgotten vidhushi... since they met for the first time 3 years back... he has also forgotten I am being his wife... what will happen... now... I was very tensed now...

Me: doctor... how will he be back??

Doctors: sorry mam... I cant say so... we have not treatment for memory lose... the only treatment for it is time...u have to leave everything on time.. I cannot guarantee u that he will get his memory back...also plz atleast for sometime don't give him any depressing news... his brain is very weak... right now... he wont be able to take them... just keep him happy... and blahh blahhh...

He told me everything which everyone knows... I only wanted to know the solution... doctor dragged me into more trouble... I was tensed for randhir's condition... also I was tensed that how will he react when he comes to know about our wedding... how will I hide this from him... chalo me to kese be chhupa lunge but my parents... his parents... they will surely going to tell him every thing,,, oh god what do I do...?? I cannot even tell him that why did we marry each other...