PART 17

dripped down her eye.. She turned around and came to her room)
Randhir froze.. He realised that he had spoken beyond limits. He looked down . Where as Sanyukta picked up shinu and her bag with her medical reports and came out of the house. She hired a taxi and made her way to the hospital. 
Her heart was thuping hard. She couldn't believe he could ever do this with her. She was trying hard to suppress her cry. Sobbing silently. 
Flashback.
Randhir was working in the office. Just then his phone rang. He saw it was sanyukta. 
Randhir to himself : Oh shit!! I have to take to the doctor. Bhool Gaya Randhir. Gaya tu aj.
He quickly picked up her phone..
Randhir: Hey!! Baby ( he tried to cool her down)
Sanyukta: YOU MORON.. HOW DARE YOU!! BHOOL GAYE NAA TUM. GHAR AAO ME BATATI HOO TUMKO. ( She yelled from the other side )
Randhir: I am so sorry.. Me abi arha hoo.. Just coming there. Sorry I had to attend an urgent meeting. Sorry baby.
Sanyu: Don't baby me Randhir. I m 4 months pregnant. What is more important for you , Me and the baby or your f**king meeting? Nahi aj to faisla Ho hi jaaye. Tell me ... ( she screamed. )
Randhir : I m sorry sanyukta.. Of course you and my little princess inside you. I am coming . Will be there in 5 mins.
Sanyukta: No need to come now. I m going alone. You be there. I wont go with you.
Randhir: You dare go alone. Bola na I m coming there in 5 mins. Cant you wait for 5 mins? Araha Hoo me. ( he ordered in a stern voice and hung his phone.)
**********************
Present.
Sanyukta to herself : Where are you Randhir? How could to leave me alone like this? I want my old Randhir back. ( she sobbed quietly) 
Where as Randhir too froze. He realised what he did.. He cant leave her alone in this condition. She iz not even allowed to walk and he has left her alone like this. No matter what she was his responsibility. He looked down in shame and guilt then he picked up his car keys and made his way to the hospital. He was driving fast and rash. He was not in his proper state of mind. He forgot everything and pressed the accelerator hard. Meanwhile he forgot to follow traffic rules n broke traffic signal. And was caught by traffic police.
Policeman: Hey stop you there. 
The policeman came in front of his car and asked him to stop it.
Randhir: Arey yar! Isko b abi Ana tha. ( he parked his car to the other side of the road. )
Policeman: Cant you see the traffic light ? License nikalo.
He removed his seatbelt in irritation and pulled out his driving license from his wallet. He gave it to the policeman.
Randhir: Sir can you make it soon? I m in hurry plz.
Policeman: Ek to signal todte Ho opper se jaldi... Come out of the car. I have seize your license and pay fine. 
Randhir: Why do u wanna seize my license? I will pay the fine. Sir plz I m in a hurry. Plz try to understand.
Policeman: Why? Has your wife ran away with someone ? ( he giggled)
Randhir clenched his jaw. 
Randhir:,( showing his index finger) just be in your limits.. Don't you dare talk.about my wife. 
Policeman: How dare you to show me this finger? Abi batata Hu tuje. Chal tu thane. Waha Sara gussa nikalta Hu tera. ( he bullied him)
Randhir was fuming in anger. 
Randhir: Fine! Lets go to the police station . Waha dekhte h Kiska gussa nikalta h. 
He took him to the police station.
Randhir sat on a bench laying there. He dialled a few numbers of his some v.i.p. Contacts. After a few hours , he got freed and the policeman had to apologize to him under his frnd's pressure.
*****************
He came out of the police station. He looked at his watch. It showed 3 pm. He knew sanyukta must be at home till now.. It wud be of no use to go to hospital. He made his way back to home. He entered in the house and rushed directly to her room. She was laying on the bed sobbing. He went to her and caressed her cheeks. She looked at him and turned to other side.
Randhir: I m sorry for whatever happened this morning sanyukta. I m really sorry. ( he spoke in guilt.) 
She sobbed even harder. He kept his palm on her shoulder and squeezed it a little.
Sanyukta: Parth is not my boyfriend. ( she spoke in her weak voice. )
He pressed his lips between his teeth. And picked up her a little and made her sit. He made her look at him.
Randhir: I am very sorry. I crossed all my limits today. Stop crying. Plz.. 
Sanyukta closed her eyes and bent down her head.
Randhir: Shhh!!! Plz sanyukta. Look at you.. What have you done to urself. ( he wiped her cheeks) accha what did the doctor say? Tell me.
Sanyukta: She dressed my wound. And its paining Randhir a lot. ( she sobbed loudly) 
He pulled her into embrace and a lone tear escaped from his eyes. 
Randhir: Shh!! It will be fine soon sanyu. First you eat something. You have not eaten anything properly for last 3 days. 
Sanyu: I m not hungry. ( she said burying her face in the crook of his neck)
After her delivery this was the first time that he was taking care of her . He actually hugged her. She missed this care all these 20 days. 
Randhir: I don't want to listen anything. I m getting you porridge. Just have that. 
He broke the hug and came to the kitchen. He rested his hands on the kitchen slab and bent down. He closed his eyes. He could see her condition getting worsen day by day. He knew he was the only person responsible for all this. He knew sanyukta is a fragile and delicate girl. She has always been a cranky baby with him who just love to be pampered and loved only. She loved him a lot and cant live without him.. He knew she was dependent on him for every single thing. 
*****************
After a few minutes , he came inside the room. She was sitting crossed legs. Shinu was sleeping in her lap. He sat infront of them and took a spoon full of hot porridge and started blowing on it to make lukewarm. He then forwarded the spoon towards her mouth n make her eat. She was eating like a small kid. After having a few morsels.. 
Sanyukta: BAs Randhir.. ( her eyes were still moist)
Randhir: No way sanyukta.. Have some more. 
He forcibly made her finish the whole porridge and wiped her lips with his kerchief.
She was happy somewhere. She was craving for this care for so long. 
Randhir: Is it still paining?
Sanyu: Hmmm.. ( she nodded and again started crying like a baby. )
Randhir: You sleep sanyukta. I am here.
She nodded in a yes and Laid down. He covered her with a sheet and sat next to her. He was patting her back and kept on doing so till she slept. He was just staring at both of them. He smiled looking at shinu. He was about to take her into his arms just then his phone buzzed. He quickly picked it up and ran outside the room. 
Randhir: Hello!!
Vidhushi: Kaha Ho tum.?
Randhir: I am at home. Sanyukta is not well. 
Vidhushi: I told you na that you wont go with her then why did you go with her?
( she yelled)
Randhir: Vidhushi! I didn't go with her.. She went alone. And look at her condition. Her abdomen is paining. She is sleeping now. She was crying. I cant leave her alone.
Vidhushi: Its all her drama Randhir. You just open you eyes.
Randhir: You know what vidhushi?? Just let it be. Don't tell me what to do and what not to? ( he hung his phone and came to the room.. He looked at her and sat next to her)
Sanyukta: Randhirrr!!! ( she spoke in her sleep.)
Randhir: ( kept his hand on her forehead) I m here sanyu.. Sleep.. 
He closed his eyes too and rested his head at the wall behind.
***********************
Flashback.
It was a Sunday afternoon. Sanyukta was busy cooking in kitchen and Randhir was in the market busy purchasing vegetables. 
After a few minutes , sanyukta called Randhir. 
Randhir: Hello!! 
Sanyukta: (crying) Randhir !! Come home now. 
Randhir: Kya Hua sanyukta?,why are you crying?'( he got tensed)
Sanyukta: Please ghar aayo.. Plzz ( she pleaded)
Randhir: Ok I am coming.. Don't worry.. I am coming.
He threw all vegetables and ran to his home. He opened the door and screamed..
Randhir: SANYUKTAA!!!!!
sanyu came out of their bed room sobbing and walked upto him and wrapped her arms around his neck and started weeping loudly.
Randhir: Kya Hua?? 
Sanyukta broke the hug and looked at him.. She pouted and showed him her wounded index finger. Blood was oozing out. 
Randhir: Ye kya Hua? And you called me for this ? ( he didn't know how to react. He knew sanyukta has been always fragile and delicate. Cannot bear pain at all. )
Sanyukta: ( crying like a baby) its paining.. 
Randhir: Awww!! My baby is in pain. Come here ( pulled her towards him and slide his hand around her shoulders) come let me dress this. 
He dragged her to their room and made her sit on the bed. He brought the first aid box and started dressing her cut. She winced in pain..constantly sobbing. He carefully wrapped the bandage on her finger and pecked it lightly. 
Randhir: Come here.. ( he pulled her into his lap and hugged her tightly.)
Sanyukta: Its paining a lot Randhir. 
Randhir: Theek hojayega sanyu.. ( he rubbed her back)
She moved her head back and looked at him.. 
Her eyes were still moist. Lips curved downwards. She was actually behaving like a kid. How a kid hugs his muma when he is hurt. Randhir moved forward and rubbed his cheek with hers. 
Randhir: ( smile) you are still a baby sanyukta. You are too cute. ( he rubbed his nose with hers)
He pulled her again into a tight hug. 
******************
Present ..
He opened his eyes and looked down in his lap where sanyukta has rested her head. He pushed her locks behind and again closed his eyes and slept again.
Precap : Randhir's bday , sanyukta's gift and a new entry.