Part 33

So people, I am back with the last part of <3 I JUST WANNA SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU <3. I want to dedicate this Part to Ekta Sinha, who once asked me to write a one shot on a married couple and I wrote this whole fiction. I really don't know whether she remembers or not but yes...it was on her demand that I could come so long. Thanks Ekta. I really don't know whether you read it or not, still I owe you this. Guys, this moment is very special for me as another baby of mine has come to its climax. Read the portion and make your dreams better.

Happy reading...

Part-33

The doorbell buzzed and Sanyukta ran to open the door. It was a Sunday morning, so she was at home. She froze when she saw Randhir standing in front of her. She wasn't expecting him to be at home like this. Might be he hadn't told her that he was coming to meet them. He smiled but she was still in shock. Her heartbeat paced and she felt a lump in her throat. She was happy to see him but wasn't comfortable. She had missed him a lot all this while but was never able to express her feelings for him. The couple had missed everything about each other but the hesitation had grabbed their heart.

Randhir: Hi, Sanyukta.

Sanyukta: Haan? (she came out of her thoughts)

Randhir: Hi Sanyukta. Are you okay?

Sanyukta: Hi...hi Randhir.

Randhir: mmm...can I come in?

Sanyukta: Oh haan! Come in. Sorry. (she spoke in embarrassment)

He stepped inside and kept his bag aside. He looked at her who was gawking at him. He assumed that she wasn't happy seeing him. He really felt bad that she felt like this for him. He was disappointed. He was expecting her to be happy upon seeing him but she looked gloomy. Then he realized that she had always kept her conversation with him minimum and to the point. Even she had never called him or approached him all this while, he was the one who used to call and took care of everyone.

Randhir: Where is everyone? Shinu and Mom?

He said looking around for everyone else. He had missed Shinu the most all this while. He was craving to meet his child and hug her tightly.

Sanyukta: Wait, let me call Mom and Shinu is sleeping.

Her eyes brimmed up as she felt that he wasn't happy to see her at all. They were meeting each other after 4 long months but he didn't look happy. She was expecting him to greet her with a hug or jump over her with happiness like old times but then she realized that those old times were gone maybe forever. She walked slowly and wiped her tears and he kept on looking at her till she got disappeared from his eyes.

Renuka came out of the room and jumped in happiness when she saw her son standing in front of her. Randhir wanted give everyone a surprise but he was disappointed to see that Sanyukta was shocked instead of getting surprised. He hugged his mother tight hiding the grief inside his heart. He sat on the couch with Renuka. They shared a moment together. Then they realized that Sanyukta was missing from the place. He knew the reason for her disappearance but he didn't want Renuka to know anything, so he behaved indifferent.