Chapter 1 Traded

Everyone has a story to tell... Where here's mine, I'm a 17 year olds and have been through than the average teenager. Well let's go back when I was 7. I remember it like yesterday...

* Flashback *

My mama had let me take a shower for the first time. She got me out and dried me off. She took me in the mirror and let my long curly hair out of its puff ball. She plugged her flat irons and flattened my hair. I said, "ma where we going ?" She told me to do "big girl stuff". I didn't know what it was but I got excited I was finally happy to get bonding time with my mother. I mean she was always gone so we never really spent time with each other. Hell I was 7 years old and she was always leaving me at home ALONE! She unwrapped the towel and oiled me down with Johnson's Johnson's baby oil . She put me on black leggings and a gray tank top. We walked down the street to a weird looking house . I gripped her hand tighter as we approached the porch of this house. She said "Come on here Courtney." I did as was told. She took me in the nicest room in the house and told me to sit on the bed. I did so. A man opens the door and said to me , "hey pretty girl ." I give a fake smile. Something didn't seem right to me. The man gave my mother a little baggy what looked like flour in it. She turned around and said "walk home when you're done." I sat there looking confused. The man walked over to me and said "I got shit to do so let get this over with." I still sat confused. He snatched me up and started taking off my clothes. I cried immediately and kicked and scream. He pinned me against the bed and put his mouth on my private. He tried to force his man part inside of me. It wouldn't go so he slapped me. I prayed to God. but I don't think he heard me. He stuck his finger inside me. And I cried ,this time even louder. He threw me to the floor and told me to shut up. I put my clothes on and walked home as I was told. When I got home the door was wide open and my mother was passed out on the floor. I cried all night until I found myself falling asleep.

*Flashback Over*

Every since that moment I don't trust no damn body not even my mother.