Chapter 18 Bitter Sweet

(Courtney POV)

Today I woke up and rolled over to my fiancée. His face was glowing with joy.

"It's finally here", he said .

After 3 months of planning our wedding day was today. We were on the coast of Puerto Rico.

Landez wanted everybody we invited to attend so it was nothing to pay for their whole trip. He spent about $20,000. And that's not including the wedding and reception.

"Is it bad luck to fuck on the day of your wedding?", He asked.

" I ain't never heard that", I replied.

Jr. and Cameron were with mama Tiecey and Liyah for the next week or so. We had time on our hands now.

He snatched off my clothes and started to kiss me all over. He then spread my legs then there was a knock at the door

"We got a hour before we have to be at the ballroom", J.T said.

Landez had rented this ancient ball room for our wedding and reception .

"Ight", he yelled back.

He looked at me and said

"Gotta have a quickie"

I didn't mind I mean we were going to Jamaica tonight for our honey moon.

He continued to spread my legs while kissing my chest. He slid in and held me close. His pumps started off slow. He picked me up and flipped me over. He was hitting it from the back while gripping and smacking my ass, we went for about 10 minutes and then he nutted.

We got in the shower together and bathed each other.

My happily ever after was finally beginning

💍
💍
💍
💍
💍

" 5 minutes " my wedding planner said.

The wedding party was lined up already. Jr is walking now , he think he grown because he's in the wedding party.

The last of the wedding party was going down the aisle.

Cameron was escorting me to Landez. We locked arms and we headed down the aisles.

As we're walking Landez is just smiling at me.

Cameron handed me off to him and from that point on it opened the doors to forever.

💍
💍
💍
💍
💍

"I Do", he said.

"I pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride", the pastor said.

We kissed.

"Eww", Jr said

Everybody laughed.

We headed to the reception.

I danced with Cameron and then he gave me to Landez. My babies looked cute in their tuxedos.

After the reception we headed back to the condos to pack for our honey moon.

After we were done packing the driver took us to our private jet.

We were fucking like rabbits on that jet.

Then we finally got to Jamaica.

He checked us into our room and carried me upstairs bridal style.

He put our bags down and set out some straps.

Bae was paranoid for some reason.

The next morning I was so wore out. Yep we fucked all night . Fucking your husband feels better than fucking your boyfriend.

Today we were walking the beach and relaxing he had it all rented out for us.

"Bae I love you so much", he said .

We were walking the shore and swinging hands.

" I love you more", I said.

He fired up a blunt as we walked.
My baby was at peace with nobody but me.

We went to this restaurant and ate.

We ordered our food and ate. We laughed with each other and was enjoying ourselves. He was ready to go.

I could tell by the way he was walking he was strapped up.

"Why you strapped up bae?" , I asked.

"I feel like somebody watching me in some real shit", he said.

I asked no more questions.

We sat back on the beach and laid in the sand. The sunset was pretty as hell.

Then 2 familiar faces approached us they was taking him.

I got up and tried to fight for my husband. I was hit in the face with a pistol and knocked out.

I woke up in my hotel room. How? I don't know.

I had looked at my phone vas had missed calls and texts from J.T saying that Bo's people were watching us and after him.

Why him Landez didn't kill him Cameron did. And why after all this time you come for him and why during this time.

I was dialing J.T's number but a call from an unknown number popped up.

I answered....

Me: hello?

Unknown: he killed someone closed to my heart and I'm about to kill some one close to yours

He started laughing

I heard rounds of gunshots in the phone and laughing.

I dropped the phone....

They killed my husband.

This was a bitter sweet week for me.