Chapter 7 Trap Queen

I slept so good last night that Landez had to wake me up this morning. He had already fed Cameron and bathed him. All I had to do was take a shower and get dressed. I put on all white and headed downstairs. Mama Tiecey ( Landez's mother ) was already here. Me and Landez headed out. We were on our way to the trap.

" You slept good didn't it", he said.

" I guess so, because I ain't never slept that long a day in my life ", I replied .

We pulled up to the trap and got out. I followed him to the back so that he could strap me up . I headed to the money room and started to count the money stacks he had coming in.

After a few hours I counted $100k. The killing part is that wasn't even all. Landez had texted me and told me to wrap things up and come to the back.

"Wassup bae?", I asked walking in his office.

"It's about to get real , go home ", he said .

"Fuck that I ain't going nowhere ", I replied.

Next thing I know niggas with orange bandanas around their faces busting through the door. I hear gun shots come from the front. I pulled out my gun as they busted through the office. I shot each and everyone of them fuckers in the head. The gun shots stopped. Landez covered my back as I walked through the front. Our team was A-1. None wounded none murked.

" It was Face's crew ", J.T said.

" Should've known from the ugly ass
bandana", Landez said.

" Call the crew and get this mess up", he commanded.

"What time is it?", He asked .

" 9 o' clock ", Blaze replied.

" I'm giving that nigga 9 days to live , he better, enjoy the shit too", he said.

He looked cute even when he was mad. Bae was furious his veins were poking out and he continuously clenched his jaws. He took me by the hand a we headed towards the car .

" Bae, you gotta pic of Face?", I asked .

" Yea", he said pulling out his phone.

It was a mugshot picture. It was the same son of a bitch who was at the house the same day my mama put us out . My blood started to boil.

" I wanna take him out", I told hin.

"Why you?", He asked

" That's the same bitch who laughed at my brother , when he was knocked to the ground and he called him slow", I said ; then the tears started rolling

He wiped my tears and said , " he gotta die before 9 days then, to make it sweet I'll call J.T and Blaze to kidnap the bitch tonight and take him to the torture room tonight, you'll take him out tomorrow."

I was satisfied with that . He grabbed my left hand and held it while he continued to drive home.

I got home and was covered in blood. I took a shower and tied my hair down. I was so tired I didn't even bother to put on my big ass shirt that I'll usually sleep in. I climbed in Landez's bed with my bra and panties on. I waited for him to get out of the shower . He climbed in the bed and pulled me into his arms. I was felt so secure. He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.

The next morning we got up and took our showers. Landez ordered Mama Tiecy to pack Cameron a bag yesterday and to take him home with her, just in case they were bold enough to come to his house. That was one less thing I had to worry about . I was so anxious about today I didn't even eat .

We headed to the trap. When we got there they had Face downstairs tied up. I guess the bastard was sleep. I pulled out my pistol and smacked him across his face with it.

His ass was woke up then. He mugged me. I walked over and snatched the Black & Mild out of J.T's mouth. I lifted Faces's eyelids and put the black in each one of them.

"Ahhh", he screamed

He started to beg for his life

"Please I have -

Pow

Pow

I cut his sentence sentence off with two gunshots to the head.

" Clean this shit up ", I ordered.

They all just stood there looking surprised at what I had done.

"What the fuck she say ?", Landez said while walking over grabbing me by the waist.

"She running shit too", he said while smiling.

" She the Trap Queen", he said.

I smiled. We were on some Bonnie & Clyde shit. They cleaned the mess up and we left...