Chapter 9 Cameron Saved My Life

(Landez's POV)

I woke up so early the next morning . For some reason I always do the day of a drop. I got up and took a shower. I always think hard while I'm in the shower

*Head thoughts *
I had fun with Courtney yesterday for her birthday. I can't believe I took her virginity. I tore it up too. I know it's kinda early to tell but I think I love her. I mean I've been with a lot of girls, Courtney special tho. I'll hate for anything to happen to her. She cant do the drop tonight I can't let her...

(End of Head Thoughts)

I got out the shower and went downstairs and turned the tv on. I watched the Wild N' Out reruns. I got bored so I went upstairs back with Courtney. I pulled my baby closer to me. You can tell she was sore from last she could barely move . I gripped her booty and kissed her lips. She gave a smirk in her sleep. I know I make her happy so I gotta keep it like that.

(Courtney POV)

I woke up in his arms. I was sore as hell. Something is special about him , it's gotta be we only been dating for 2 weeks and I let him swipe the V-card .
I got up and took a shower . I didn't even feel like getting dressed up today. I put on gray jogging pants and a green tank top. Landez told me I couldn't do the drop tonight. I was fine with it, I was sore anyways. I went into the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cereal. I watched tv and waited on Cameron to come back home. Landez had come downstairs and sat next to me. He propped my feet in his lap.

"How you feeling ?", He asked .

" I'm good but I'm sore", I replied

He started to laugh and said, "you'll be ight."

Cameron came in the house and jumped in my lap.

"Hey Courney", he said.

"Hey boo , you had fun with Mama Tiecey?", I asked .

He nodded his head.

We all sat on the couch and watched movies , played games, and talked.

The day had passed. I bathed Cameron and put him to bed. I got in the shower with Landez . He was about to go and make the drop. We were in the shower and he was so quiet.

"You ok ?", I asked

"Yea I always think in the shower on the day of a drop", he replied.

That explains why he was so humble and quiet today.

" If anything happens to me, all this is yours and Cameron's", he said .

"Don't talk like that bae", I said.

" I'm just being honest plus I promised to take care of your ",he said.

"You coming home", I told him.

We stepped out the shower after bathing and he got dressed.

He left me some extra straps.

" Just in case they get some balls" he said while handing me the guns.

I walked him to the door after he got dressed and strapped up.

"Be safe ", I told him.

He pecked my lips and proceeded to the car..

I found myself going to sleep. I figure that'll make the time go by faster til Landez got home.

I heard somebody walk up the stairs. It was too early for Landez to be back. I had only been sleep for 30 minutes. I grabbed the strap.

It was a nigga with a orange bandana over his face. he came charging at me I aimed the pistol to shoot. He knocked the pistol out of my hand. I started to scream.

I tried to fight him . He was strong no lie. He put me in a choke hold and started to choke me .He threw me to the floor and tried to take my clothes off. He was trying to RAPE ME!! I screamed louder and louder I punched him in the face and tried to run. He pulled my hair and pulled out his gun . He cocked it and pointed it to my head.

I thought my life was ending for sure.

Pow!

Pow!

The grip around my neck loosened. I turn around and Cameron was holding up the pistol. He started to cry. I stepped over the murked body and walked towards my brother. I gently took the gun from his hands. I grabbed my brother and held him closely. I hugged him tight. I sat Cameron on the bed.

I walked over to the body and pulled the bandana from his face.

It was the same nigga who raped me 11 years ago , I instantly saw red and my blood was boiling . I picked up the pistol and shot through the dead body.

I called Landez after I emptied the rest of the clip on the body .

" What's wrong bae ?", He asked in concern.

"Get here now bae!", I said sobbing.

I hung up the phone.

5 minutes later Landez was running up stairs.

" Wtf happened ?", He asked.

" Cameron saved my life", I replied

"He shot him?", He asked.

"Yea", I replied.

He called his clean up crew. They came and got him out of there. Landez came and held me tight and close.

I'll always remember that day that ...

Cameron Saved My Life