Chapter 3 Dead End

When we got back home it was 3:30 it was time for Cameron's nap and time for me to get dressed for work. My mother was no where to be found and I'm supposed to report to work at 4:30

- A hour and a half later-

My mama came in the house high as fuck ,stumbling and shit with some ugly ass geeker I think it's her boyfriend " thanks to you I'm fired ", I said. She ignored me as if she didn't hear me. I hate when she's high she likes to mistreat Cameron when she is. He really doesn't like her. She walked in his room and she started yelling at him he tries to walk out and she knocks him against the wall. My brother started crying the nigga she brought was laughing like it was funny . " The fuck you laughing at bitch," I asked him . Your slow ass brother he said. That shit pissed me off immediately I picked up a beer bottle off the coffee table and bust the bitch in the head. My mama comes to me and pushes me I pushed her ass back she fell up against the wall. "Get Out", she yelled " you and your stupid ass brother." I picked my brother up off the floor he was still crying. I packed everything I bought including Cameron's stuff. I loaded everything into my car. I ran back in the house and got my emergency money , phone and purse. Me and Cameron was out ! I don't ever plan for us to come back she can rot in hell for all I care.

I checked us in the Embassy Suites for a couple of nights. Cameron was enjoying his self so that's all that mattered. We were still homeless and unwanted. I could really use Superman right now .