Chapter 10-He Said I Love You

The next morning I woke up in Landez's arms and Cameron was in mine. I had a lot on my mind, so I ran me a bubble bath. I got in the tub and started scrolling down my newsfeed on Facebook. Landez had taken some pics of me sleeping a few nights ago and posted them. The caption said , "My Sleeping Beauty". I started to smile. I heard Landez get out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful", he said while kissing me.

"Good morning babe", I replied .

He stripped and got in the tub with me. He held me close and gave me multiple wet kisses on the face.

"Cameron the real MVP ", he said.

"How is that?", I asked.

"For one he saved my baby's life, and to top it off he made my job easier. Bo was next to die from Face's crew", he explained.

" Today is my mom's birthday and she's having a little get together at her house you and Cameron have to come and meet the rest of my people ", he said.

"That's fine ", I replied.

"We dressing alike today too", he added

I bathed and stepped out the tub. He followed after me. I wrapped myself in a towel and went in front of the mirror. Landez had did the same. We started to brush our teeth. He got behind me and pulled out his phone and he started snapping pictures of us. He got one with him kissing my cheeks and one with me kissing his he also snapped a couple with him biting me. He posted them on Instagram. He captioned them ..

PG_Landez: Living the dream with my queen

I put my under clothes on and put on Landez's robe. I woke Cameron up and put him in the tub in his room.

"Get my outfit out please ", I asked.

He went to the walk in closet and picked out our clothes. After he was done he came into Cameron's room and got out his clothes. I bathed Cameron and brushed his teeth.

I put on Cameron's clothes and shoes. Then I sponge curled his temp fade. I took him downstairs and fixed him a bowl of cereal I didn't want him to get too full and we were eating somewhere else soon.

Landez told me that he was going to need my help picking out his mother's birthday gift. He grabbed the car keys and we headed out the door. We pulled up to the Galleria Mall.

" What kind of purses you like?', he asked.

" I like Coach and Michael Kors, but how you know she'll like what I like?", I said.

" She like anything I buy her", he replied.

We went into Coach he picked her out a royal blue and gold tote. Can't stunt he had taste. I noticed he had bought 3 of the same bags.

" Who the 2 extra ones for?", I asked.

"Yours and my little sister ", he replied.

He bought us wallets to much and we headed to MK. He picked her out some sandals and rain-boots. Bae had taste. We paid for her things and headed to Foot Locker.

"What size shoe Cameron wear?", He asked.

"A one and a half ", I replied.

"What about you? , He asked.

" A four", I replied.

He told me to sit on the bench while he went and got us some shoes. I already knew why it because of the cashier.
He came out the store with three bags . His, Cameron's , and mine. We all had the Oreo 4 Jordan's.