Chapter 6 Marking Territories

The next morning I woke up on Landez's chest. He held me close all night. I tried to move to start my daily hygiene . This nigga had a tight ass grip. I tried to move again ... "where you going?" , He groaned. His sleepy voice hella sexy... "To bathe," I said , getting smart. He tighten his grip and I could hardly breathe. "Say sorry ", he demanded. He was just smiling at me..
"Landezzzz I'm sorry," I moaned.

"Ooowee I like how that sound, he said.

He let me up. I went into the bathroom and started to run my shower.

(Landez's POV)
Courtney know she fine with her thick ass. She a real woman too . She just 17 and taking care of her a child with down -syndrome that ain't even hers. She deserve better than what's she's been getting. I've decided not to go to the trap today. We'll count the money another day . They still got to cook and bag though. I got in the shower in the guest room and bathed. I got out and slipped on my Polo boxers. I walked back in my room to get my clothes. Her fine ass was putting on her clothes. I woke Cameron up and ran his bath water for him. I picked out his clothes so that he can match me. Cameron had gotten in the tub by hisself . Courtney walked in to pick out his clothes. I beat her to it . She always matched with him I noticed . She went back in her room to pick a fit to match his , Little did she that she was matching me too. She changed into her outfit and came to get Cam out the tub she started to dress him so I left out. I went to put on the matching outfit.

We all were dresses and went downstairs. I saw Courtney heading for the kitchen as if she were about to cook.

" Wyd ma?" I asked.

"About to cook", she replied.

" We eating out this morning then we heading to the mall no work either ", I said.

"Shidd cool with me", she said.

I grabbed the keys and took Cameron by the hand. We went to the car and we bounced.

We went and ate at IHOP. Cameron love pancakes so why not. I ain't like the way the waiter was looking at her though I wanted to punch his ass. I didn't cause I didn't want to do it in front of Cameron.

"We gotta leave him a good tip", Courtney said.

"No the fuck we don't ", I said; I was pissed on the low.

"Why not he being nice", she said.

" He keep flirting with you I ain't with that shit he don't flirt with what's mine ", I said.

He brought out our food and we began to eat. Another waitress walked by and complimented on my outfit.

"Your outfit is cute ", she said .

"Thank you, I replied

" Bitch we all got on the same shit so you could've said y'all stop flirting and do your damn job.

I looked at Courtney she got a mad as'f look on her face.

" I'm ready to go before I blow this shit up ", she said

She looked so cute when she was mad. I paid and we left for the mall. I whipped up in the mall and parked the car. I got Cam's hand in one and Courtney's in the other, I think she still mad.

" I didn't bring no money ", she said .

" I gotcha baby , I replied

She trying to stay mad so she gave a lil smirk. I was spoiling her today she deserves it after killing that thieving ass hoe yesterday. Plus that foot massage wasn't enough. The way I was feeling I felt like maxing a card on her and Cam.

We went to Foot Locker as soon as we walked in a bunch of fuck niggas were staring at her I mean she ain't mine but then again she is. I ain't like that shit. I went to the counter to pay for our stuff and the cashier was trying to flirt with her I just gave her the money, grabbed Cameron by the hand, and walked out. If I would've stayed another second I probably would've shot his ass right in the face.

We went to other stores like MK, Nike, and Polo. They deserve all the shit I bought I blew about a good 6 stacks it was all worth it though even though I was still pissed from earlier . We drove back home and I got everything out the car. She ordered pizza. The pizza arrived and we ate and watched movies Cameron had fell asleep so I took him upstairs and put him to bed. I came back down stairs and Courtney still wasn't talking to me. I went and took a shower when the movie was over.

(Courtney POV)

I was still pissed off from IHOP. Which I know it's probably petty but I don't give a fuck. Hoes disrespectful as fuck. Plus in the mall hoes kept eye fucking and shit like really bitch ? But he got mad at the cashier in Foot Locker for flirting with me. I wasn't even flirting back.

I took a shower and I gotta text from 'future bae'

Conversation

Future bae- why you mad at me?

Me- hoes a little too flirtatious with you

Future bae- same with you and these niggas

Me - nah I ain't got a niggas. I'm single

Future bae- no you not you taken by me

Me- we flirt it whatever but that ain't never been made clear that we go together.

Future bae- come here now!

I walked down to Landez's room , not gone stunt I was about to shit bricks because it seemed like he was mad. I stood in the doorway of his big ass room. "Come here ", he said I climbed up in the bed.

" You mine", he said.

I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me he bit my lip and stuck his tongue down my throat. I kissed back enjoying it... His hands started to wander . I stopped him I was turning 18 in a week and wanted to keep a promise to myself to not lose my virginity until I was at least 18. He respected that I didn't want to take it too far. We continued to kiss... Until I fell asleep in his arms safe and secure.

He marked his territory and I marked mine.