Chapter 5 The Trap

The next morning I woke up to a good morning text from my "future bae". I smiled and pulled the cover off me.

I got up and looked across the hall and Cameron was still sleep. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I walked past Landez's room and he was taking a shower. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I looked through his cabinets and pulled out the pancake mix . I went to the fridge and got the butter and eggs.

I grabbed my phone and went to my playlist I put it on Kevin Campbell's Can We Talk. I was cooking and dancing sing it word to word.

A few minutes later I felt somebody dancing with me from behind me. I looked back and it was Landez. He had his shirt off with some Jordan basketball shorts. His body so sexy with all them damn tatts. I continued to cook he had stopped dancing and grabbed me by my waist , "Why you didn't reply to my text?", He said . This boy voice is so sexy my panties just got wet and he ain't got no idea.

" I want to say it face to face", I replied with an attitude. He tighten his grip around my waist and said, "watch your attitude", while laughing. " You got it smelling good in here", he said. I just blushed a little and got out the paper plates and plastic forks.

"Cameron sleep like a grown man", he said. I realized what time it was. "Damn it's 11:00", I said. I fixed everybody's plate and ran up stairs to get Cam. I made him brush his teeth before heading back downstairs. Cam sat down besides Landez and gave him a big smile. They was giving each other dap and carrying on. Then Landez stopped and grabbed mine and Cameron's hand , I grabbed Cameron's . He started to say grace.

"Lord, thank you for this food that we're about to receive for the nourishments of our body for Christ sakes, and Lord continue to bless each and everybody at this table, in your sons Jesus name, Amen".

That was a major turn on for me. I love a hood nigga who makes time for The Lord even if it's just by saying grace. We ate and I came to realize something. " quick question , who's gonna watch Cameron while I'm at the trap?" , I asked in concern. " My-"

" I don't trust anybody with my brother ", I said cutting him off . " My mama is , she work with kids who have disabilities", he replied. I instantly felt relieved. The Lord works in mysterious ways .

We ate our breakfast and I went upstairs to run Cameron's bath water. When the tub got full I put his bath toys in and instructed him to get in. He played for about 10 minutes and I started to bathe him. I got him out and put him on his white Polo pants and a white V-neck. He grabbed his bone necklace and said "put on." I put the bone on and took out my phone to take his pics and put them on Facebook. His likes were increasing by the second .

I took me another quick shower because I messed up my panties fooling with Landez. I matched with Cam as usual. " Be ready in 20 minutes", Landez said . I did my hair and went downstairs. Cameron and Landez were watching tv . I sat in the middle of them and start scrolling my newsfeed on Facebook. There was a knock at the door. He got up to open it . "Wassup ma", I heard him say. " Hey baby ", she said while kissing his cheeks. "Where's Cameron and Courtney ?" She said with a big smile. " Me!", Cameron said. We all laughed . " Y'all can get going now", she said.

She walked over and gave me a hug. " Thank you ", I said. " No problem ", she replued. I kissed Cameron on the forehead and we left. We were driving a different car today a all red Ferrari. That car was so damn pretty. We drove for about 30 minutes to the other side of town to the trap. We pulled up to this warehouse looking place. He went to the trunk and handed me a all red bag. " Your straps and bullet proof vest is in here."

I followed him to the door. He swiped a card and put in codes so the door will open. He lead me to his office. It was a whole bunch of hoes mugging me. Shidd I mugged them bitches back. He locked the door behind us. He told me to take off my shirt so that he can put my vest on. I did as was told . He couldn't help but to stare at my pretty brown skinned titties , they do sit up nice if you ask me. I cleared my throat and he continued to put my vest on. He tucked a gun on each of my sides , my and , my back. Yea I was strapped alright. " You look sexy all strapped up", he said. "Shut up ", I replied; although I was blushing on the inside

He showed me to the money room, it was painted green with green lights.
" Listen up motherfuckas', we got somebody new on our team. One of y'all stealing and she'll be watching y'all for now on.". He turned to me and said, "if you catch em' kill the son of a bitch."

I sat sat the desk and started counting myself . I see a bitch putting a stack in her hair while she putting her hair in a ponytail. I came to realize it was the same bitch who was mugging me. I wrote down the number I was on so I can keep track before pulling out my gun. I shot her right in the chest.

Landez came running from his office. I walked over to her and snatched the money out her hair. Her hair was long and thick as hell. Landez smiled and said, " I see ya." I walked back to the desk and continued to count his money. He must've called his clean up folks cause they dragging the bitch out of there.

He came to the desk and asked how much was on my desk. "$25k", I replied. He told me to keep it. My eyes got big as hell. He showed his pretty white teeth again. He locked up the money room a few hours later. We walked back to the back to his office. Two other dudes were in there this time. " J.T and Blaze, this Courtney , don't touch her talk to her unless I say so ", he said . " Yes boss", they said. "Punk asses", I mumbled . Landez must've only heard me because he busted out laughing. He called a meeting talking about a drop, he ordered me to stay at home. He ended the meeting .

We drove back home, we walked in the house Cameron was bathed and put to sleep already. His mama was asleep on the couch. He walked over and kissed her on the forehead before waking her up. I thanked her and she grabbed her keys and left. " Little man must've wore her out", he said while laughing .

I picked up Cameron's toys and stuff off the floor Landez ran up stairs. I sat down and kicked off my shoes. He picked me up and carried me upstairs he lead me to the bathroom . He had ran me a bubble bath and had already laid out my big t-shirt and my under garments. He left out and I got in the tub. After soaking for a while I bathed.

I got out the tub and tied down my hair down . I put on my night clothes. I picked up my guns and vest and left out the bathroom. I put up my guns and laid down. I got a text from Landez it read " come here". I pulled the covers off and walked to Cameron's room and checked on him before I continued to Landez's room. I walked in " come lay down with me", he said. I jumped in the big ass king sized bed. He pulled out lotion and started to massage my feet " you deserve it after today ", he said . I felt secure and comfortable bad soon felt myself falling asleep.